Lulu201's Back In Action Journal

I'm sending a :hug: your way, princess: Erin. Today is Friday!! :cool1: :cool1:
:rockband:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
Let's start the party!! "Celebrate good times, come on!"

I hope your heel is better and that you had a restful night's sleep. I hope the morning finds you feeling happy. This is the day that the Lord has made - let us rejoice and be glad in it! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Erin,

So how's the heel? I hope you arfe resting it. Any good plans for the weekend?

I hope the weekend is a relaxing one,
Beth

Erin, I was researching some calf pain I've been having on www.coolrunning.com. They have an excellent section on running injuries under their training section. I ran across info on Achilles tendonitis. You should probably check it out. The key thing that I wanted you to know is that it recommends NO STRETCHING for Achilles tendonitis. If this is what you've got, then my advice to stretch was wrong.

Hope your heel is feeling better. Looks like we're real jock athlete princesses now - we have to read up on sports injuries! :p I've never had a sports injury in my life! :teeth:

checking in to see how life is going :flower: looks like you need a bit of magic :wizard: to heel that tendon and get back to a plan. Hope Friday is happening for you in a good way :cool1: Stay strong you can do it!

Thanks for all of your support Doe!!! Thia has been an awful week and your support has meant a lot!!! :grouphug:

I was just checking out coolrunning... I have a sore hip and it is very interesting!Thanks for posting that!!!

Have a great day! :sunny:

Good morning, everyone. Only have a minute here 'cause I'm at work, but I feel it's important to get my plan out and dust it off! :rolleyes:

1. Devotions :)
2. Vitamins
3. Water--had one glass
4. Exercise--none yet today, I don't think. Maybe a little two miler on the treadie?
5. Food--ahem. :rolleyes: Have started off OK, but don't have any specific plans for the day.
6. Scale--?

Uh-oh, gotta go. Student's here.

Erin

February 12, 2005 I'm back again; don't really have much to add to my above post. . .it's been kind of a wash of a day. I did get smilies for devotions and vitamins, but that's it. Today I worked, called my mom and then my mother-in-law, got my hair cut, went to the library for some books, and then crashed this afternoon. I read for awhile and then fell asleep. I didn't realize until this afternoon how tired I am.

Tomorrow's a new day and I think I'm ready to get back on plan after my week off. Seems like I have a least one week off every month. . .you'd think I'd get the idea that that's just how it's going to be! :p

The plan for 2/13:

1. Devotions and church
2. Vitamins
3. Water--at least 8 glasses. I can feel my body NEEDING it.
4. Exercise--I'm thinking an easy two miler. Outside if the weather's nice or inside on the treadie. My tendon is hurting much anymore so I'm ready to try it out.
5. Food--some nice light meals. Dinner will be grilled chicken and rice, broccoli.
6. Scale--I'll look at it Monday.

I've also got plans to do laundry and wash the dog, but other than that, I'm staying close to home.

Thanks, Tracy, for stopping by today. I always enjoy hearing from you. I've been rereading "A Place Called Simplicity." Have you ever read it?

I know that I haven't been posting around to journals much these days. . .I just don't seem to be able to get to it. I'm going to try to get around to everyone during each week, though, to remind you all that I'm thinking of you. :grouphug:

Erin :shamrock:

It's Sunday, and I'm ready for a day of rest! The phone rang at 7:15 this morning. The church organist was out sick--could I be there for all three services? Sure! Truly I didnt mind, but I'm tired now and want to just relax for the rest of the day. Wish I had some of that energy Doreen has going on in her journal!

1. Devotions--heard 3 sermons today, so I guess that's enough. :p
2. Vitamins--took 'em :)
3. Water--have had two glasses.
4. Exercise--I think I'll take Ddog for a walk this afternoon.
5. Food--pb w/toast and coffee for breakfast, slice and a half of pizza for lunch.
6. Scale--we have a date for tomorrow a.m.

This evening I'll take DD to choir practice and then stay for a two hour workshop on living in a consumer-oriented world. Should make for some good discussion.

Hey Erin! I'm not going to be on the boards as much come Monday - but I wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about you. I'm hoping I'll be able to get to a few journals everyday and I want to still update my own.

No matter what you are doing awesome! How is your training going for the half marathon! Only 61 days according to your counter!

~Amanda

:love: Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone! :love:

It's Monday again! Where did the weekend go? I think I spent most of Saturday and Sunday afternoon napping and relaxing. . .it was all good!

Today I've got to get back into the groove. I have some laundry that needs to be done and some errands to run before I head into work this afternoon. I'm hoping that DH and I can get out to lunch together for a few moments of Valentine's Day togetherness. :love:

Edited at 3 p.m.:

1. Devotions: "My grace is sufficient for you." 2 Cor. 12:9b I'm really working on this one. I spend so much time striving for more or for better. . .it would be nice to just "be" with all the many blessings I have.
2. Vitamins: :)
3. Water: :)
4. Exercise: walked one mile on the treadie. Between putting laundry away and cleaning the bathroom, that was all I had time for. It's enough. :)
5. Food: breakfast was a bowl of bran flakes w/sliced almonds, coffee w/1/2 and 1/2=4. Snack was yogurt and almonds. Lunch was a sandwich at Panera Bread. DH and I thought it was yummy.
6. Scale: :) , but scary all the same.

I'm going to take DD to school. . .

:love: Happy Valentine's Day, princess: Erin! :love:

I'll be happy to send some of my extra energy your way! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc You'll feel more energy after your date with the treadie. ::yes::

By the way, I think listening to 3 sermons on Sunday should qualify as devotions for 3 days. :teeth: How wonderful that you are blessed with the talents and gifts to allow you to fill in for the organist on such short notice! You definitely earned your afternoon nap.

I hope you and your wonderful DH find some time to celebrate your love today, with a shared lunch or even a warm hug. Your DD is very fortunate to have 2 parents who are still in love with each other.

Enjoy your day, Erin, and know that God loves you just the way you are! :love:

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you and your DH had a chance to have lunch together and celebrate the holiday. :love:

I am working on the verse that was in your devotions today too. :teeth:

Have a great day, Erin! :sunny:

I'm sending a :hug: and some extra :sunny: to help you through your day, dear Erin!

Good morning! Today is one of those days that reminds you that spring will indeed come. :Pinkbounc

The plan:

1. Devotions: :) "Be strong and courageous."
2. Vitamins :)
3. Water :)
4. Exercise :) Walked a 1.25 in the park this morning.
5. Food--english muffin w/pb. Lunch will be yogurt and almonds, dinner will be a salad at Saladworks
6. Scale :)

Yesterday I earned my :) :) :) :) :) :)! I think today's going to be a healthy living day, too!

Love to all,

Hi Erin,

I am glad that the weather is cooperating with you. It is cold and rainy here.

Your plan looks great for the day.

Have a wonderful Spring day,
Beth

Hi erin,

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you.
Take care,
Beth

Hi, everybody. :grouphug: I only have a minute--I'm at work and on my way to preschool. Soon there will be happy four year old faces sitting all around me. I can use that. :)

I'm hanging in there, but know that I'm pretty depleted right now. The DZone is gone, and I'm not feeling the deep dark fatigue, but I'm weary from work and the "keeping up." I have to go slow today, and that's ok. . .I'm going! :) I've been re-evaluating my schedule and will be cutting back some. I'm also going to leave myself a little more time in my day for working out. DH and I bought some kind of weight system that we can use at home instead of trekking over to Ballys. That'll be good.

Uh-oh, just looked at the clock. Gotta head out. I doubt that I'll be able to post much or stop around today. Maybe tomorrow? :flower:

Erin

Edit:

Back after lunch. Had a ham panini sandwich and caesar salad. Snack this afternoon will be a soft pretzel. Breakfast was a whole grain eng. muffin and pb. I'm drinking lots of water and took my vitamin. Got my exercise singing and playing with the kids. New music came with the UPS man. . .gotta check it out before students come at 1 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter