• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
can anyone who has been to DC recently give me an update on the quality of the lunch as have recently read such mixed reviews, also the range of variety of food both for adults and children. Thanks.

It's been discussed a few times with positive reviews.
Too bad this board only scrolls for 1 page.

Fajitas, chicken pasta, chicken fingers, salmon, salad with meal, desert, drinks, plus many more I can't remember. Others will have to post and give the menu because it's been a year since I went. They have food for adults and kids and I was impressed.
The same goes for the restaurants at SWF. When that thread comes up, 10 different places are mentioned. SWF and DC have good food.

The Laguna Grill at DC is AMAZING.

The food is so fresh and tasty and there is a wide variety (like robvia said) The desserts are simply delicous and the tropical punch is a must: You will love the lunch, it is great!

Wonderful food, but if you've got a kid that only likes chicken nuggets or pizza it could be tough.

We had an awesome lunch there this summer....plenty of food with the choices they give you.

I can't believe anyone has a complaint with the quality of the food. Like I said, if someone only eats specific foods it could be tough but the food they offered all looked great.

No complaints with my visit to DC last year. If I remember correctly, there was salmon, chicken pesto, fajitas, nice Chicken Ceasar salad, and the deserts were great as well.

We got carrot mango cake, but there was cheesecake, chocolate cake, layared parfait type things, big cookies, etc...

Just arrived landed at Gatwick this morning.

Visited DC on August 17th and had a fabulous day, the food was wonderful, a great choice, freshly prepared and hot and a pleasure to eat, even our fussy 6 year old son ate most of his meal, despite his excitement and enthusism for the snorkelling. The day was just out of this world am just going to unpack the video to watch it for the first time.

Ok I guess I am the only one with a negative comment about the food. It isn't that the food was bad, my problem is that it is cafeteria style. While I was waiting people behind me would snatch the platters of food as soon as they were placed on the self. I finally just took whatever (I was trying to get for myself and two children) was there. The guys behind the counter just ignored anyones request. Maybe it was a bad day for them, or it could be I just don't move quick enough. I just don't like feeling like I have to push people out of the way to get food, although others didn't seem to have a problem cutting in front of me and I just would have perfered a sit down service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter