M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

Great Minds think alike. I was just about to ask for a Hannah Montana or H.S. Musical design . Also maybe a Staw Wars.Thanks Natalie.

HannahMontana.jpg

JediMickey-2.jpg

DarthVader.jpg

Thanks Natalie, I just wrapped the Mickey design for Ds and he saw you H.S. Musical design and changed his mind.I think I will buy another tube.:goodvibes

I can't wait to make these for our pennies. I am planning on making a goody basket with things that say Welcome to Disney World in them for my ds and dd....these will be in there for sure! Would it be too much trouble to make a pluto and minnie one that says Welcome to Walt Disney World or something like that????? I understand if you can't!

Thanks for all that you have done for me so far!! You are truly helping to make this a very special trip for my family!!!

these are great!!! we love making pressed pennies!

Are you ladies printing these on regular paper using double stick tape or label paper?

Natalie,

We love pressed pennies! I just don't know how I am going to choose. Another thread to feed my addiction:scared1:

Thank you so much. :hug:

Dumb question- Do the pennies fit in the M&M container after they're pressed? The container I have looks to small. Do they come in different sizes?:confused3

The pressed pennies don't fit in the tube. You stack 2 quarters and a penny in layers in the tube. That way whenever you see a pressed penny machine you don't have to hunt for the correct change. You just open your tube and there it is.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter