M&M Tube Label....pressed pennies

The pressed pennies don't fit in the tube. You stack 2 quarters and a penny in layers in the tube. That way whenever you see a pressed penny machine you don't have to hunt for the correct change. You just open your tube and there it is.:goodvibes

Well, duh. I was actually wondering about that myself :rolleyes1:

I can't speak for everyone else, but I am printing them on regular paper and taping them on. Then I take clear laminating paper ( it's actually clear contact paper for shelves) and cover the tube where the label is. It just makes it look more finished and protects the label.:goodvibes

PowerRangers2.jpg

PowerRangers1.jpg

Buzz.jpg

Goofy.jpg

Eeyore-2.jpg

Natalie when you get a chance can you do 3 tube designs for me. I remembered that last year ds went nuts on quarters in these two parks. I want to divide the rolls.One is a Safari Mickey and put Animal Kingdom on it. The other is for Epcot and maybe do something with Mickey and all the countries, like the world showcase. The other label you can be creative. It's for ds bus fare to cub scouts. I am training him on the bus and being a little more responsible counting the bus fare.Thanks so much

Natalie when you get a chance can you do 3 tube designs for me. I remembered that last year ds went nuts on quarters in these two parks. I want to divide the rolls.One is a Safari Mickey and put Animal Kingdom on it. The other is for Epcot and maybe do something with Mickey and all the countries, like the world showcase. The other label you can be creative. It's for ds bus fare to cub scouts. I am training him on the bus and being a little more responsible counting the bus fare.Thanks so much

Are these what you had in mind?

AnimalKingdom.jpg

Epcot.jpg

cubscouts.jpg

Natalie, Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much . I did not think you would do them that quick but they are wonderful. The cub scout one is perfect. I will put them together this weekend.

Natalie
Thank you so much for the Power Ranger designs. I think I'm going to have to print them both because I can't decide.:confused3 They both look so great.:cool1:

Natalie
Thank you so much for the Power Ranger designs. I think I'm going to have to print them both because I can't decide.:confused3 They both look so great.:cool1:

I really know NOTHING about the Power Rangers so I wasn't sure which ones were the "cool" ones!

Guess if I had read to the bottom, I would have seen the link for the pressed pennies, and that they infact have country themed pennies!:)

What a great idea! These are so cool. I do have just one question; since the tubes are wrapped, why do you have the borders on the left and right edges so they meet in the back? I think it would look great to have them on the top and bottom edges. It just seems more polished to me.

What a great idea! These are so cool. I do have just one question; since the tubes are wrapped, why do you have the borders on the left and right edges so they meet in the back? I think it would look great to have them on the top and bottom edges. It just seems more polished to me.

How are wrapping your tubes.............

I designed them so that the borders ARE at the top and bottom of the tube.

I haven't started yet, I just saw how the wording was oriented to the border and thought they went the other way. (Seeing this thread reminded me of yet another thing I have to do for our trip.........)

Thanks for the heads up...........

I get the idea now what the M&M container is for but is there a container for the pressed pennies or do you keep them somewhere else? My mind is not thinking clearly this morning.

Thanks, Carolyn

I get the idea now what the M&M container is for but is there a container for the pressed pennies or do you keep them somewhere else? My mind is not thinking clearly this morning.

Thanks, Carolyn
They sell books that have clear plastic "pockets" that you can slide them in.
This is a terrible picture but hopefully you'll get the idea. They have them all over the "World".

Pennybook.png

This website has a list of where each of the pressed penny machines are and what they press.

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/pennylist.htm

I didn't know if you already had a list but this one's pretty darn good!

Thank you! We found some of the machines when we did the pennies a few years ago but couldn't find all of them! I am going to print this for our trip. Not sure why I didn't think to check Allears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter