MA. Posters

dzee

<font color=royalblue>No Blue Cars!!<br><font colo
:wave2:I'm a new poster but an old visitor of the DIS. I'm from MA and I was

wondering if there were any snow people out there like me. :rotfl:

I met one of us yesterday and we both agree that we are SOOOO READY FOR SPRING! :daisy: Thanx for reading!

11.gif

OP - I am from NH so I understand the desire for the end of the snow - I am so tired of unburying my mailbox after snowblowing/plowing.

To the PP - I was born in good ole Norwood, I used to live on Cypress street....ahem...30+ years ago when I was an elementary school student. :rotfl:

OP - I am from NH so I understand the desire for the end of the snow - I am so tired of unburying my mailbox after snowblowing/plowing.

To the PP - I was born in good ole Norwood, I used to live on Cypress street....ahem...30+ years ago when I was an elementary school student. :rotfl:

I grew up on Railroad Ave and went to St. Catherine's also 30+

I grew up in Attleboro, but now live in Rhode Island. I am so ready for summer. I'm sick of the cold and the snow. Really looking forward to April vacation in Disney.

Are we really getting a foot of snow! :scared: Hull MA here! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING BECAUSE THEN MY TRIP IS VERY CLOSE!!!!

Welcome!

Born and raised in MA. I love this state, except for at this time of year. Where you'll have a week of nice weather and then BOOM, another snow storm! Honestly, It's just one big Spring tease...

I spend most of my days dreaming of Disney World Weather. :love:

:welcome: dzee

Another MA resident - also tired of the snow & esp the ice. We're ready for WDW & warm weather!

Welcome to boards from Dudley! Freeze, melt, freeze, melt, freeze.

-TGr :mad:

hello and welcome. I live in Mashpee on Cape Cod. I'm so ready for srping/ summer and my August vacation to Disney

Did they graduate from the public school here? I'm almost 30? Are either of them close in age? I may know him/her!

Brrr. its cold outside and so sick of the snow too! We live in Middleton, about 20 miles north of Boston. I am a travel agent and wish I could get out and travel more during these months!!!

Headed to Disney in June for my DD's 16th birthday with three of her closest friends. Boy, I will do anything to get back to the warmth!:rotfl:

Hi All,

Tuning in from Peabody MA. Previous Poster, I'm just near the Middleton line. We just booked Aug w/free dining.

Hi again, dzee!!! Is it RAINING where you are today? It's dark and rainy here South of Boston and I can see my green/brown lawn! Not complaining, nothing to shovel, but a little sunshine would be nice.

Oh, how I love Spring :flower1: :flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter