MA. Posters

When in August are you guys going? We are also going in aug (20-25). We were down in the World last August also and everyone we meet was from MA.

We haven't nailed down the dates yet.:confused3 My DH is trying to get a handle on his schedule within the next week or so so I can make my ressies! :mickeyjum But the dates we go are usually around the dates you are going. We should have a MA meet and greet!!:grouphug:

We haven't nailed down the dates yet.:confused3 My DH is trying to get a handle on his schedule within the next week or so so I can make my ressies! :mickeyjum But the dates we go are usually around the dates you are going. We should have a MA meet and greet!!:grouphug:

That would be great if we could get a MA meet. It's most likely going to be just my DH and DD. His parents might join us but it's always fun meeting up with others!!

That would be great if we could get a MA meet. It's most likely going to be just my DH and DD. His parents might join us but it's always fun meeting up with others!!

You know it's funny:laughing: but we always meet somebody from MA on our trips too! :thumbsup2, especiallyl on our April vaca's!! We even meet cast members from MA in just about every park ,they are the smart ones! I guess all us snow people go down there in April to thaw out like that kid in the Campbell soup commercial!:rotfl:
:woohoo: I think it's fun having a MA thread so all us frozen tundra Disney lovers can gripe how cold:cold: it is and how much we miss WDW and the sunshine!:rotfl2:

To say the least!

I do not enjoy morning temperatures lower than my age! :sad2:

I hear ya!:lmao: But spring is on it's way right, I hope????::eek: Living in NE one can never be sure! :confused3

Hi All,

Tuning in from Peabody MA. Previous Poster, I'm just near the Middleton line. We just booked Aug w/free dining.

I love going in August and the free dining is a great deal!!! How long are you going for and which resort are you staying? We will be at the Poly...

Hello everyone. Welcome to DISboards. Some or my friends are going to be there at exactly the same month! They are staying at POFQ.

Have a nice day. :)

Hello everyone. Welcome to DISboards. Some or my friends are going to be there at exactly the same month! They are staying at POFQ.

Have a nice day. :)

Are your friends from MA?:woohoo: There seems to be so many WDW lovers from MA!:thumbsup2

Yup, some day I'm gonna get that Punxsutawney Phil guy and take him out back lol. :rotfl2:

Can I watch!!!!???? :lmao: He should be SOOOOO fired!:mad: :rotfl:

I'm from Hubbardston and we're looking to go to Disney in November...the week after Thanksgiving. I'm reading all about booking before I commit, though. I just signed up here today and I'm pretty happy I did!!!

I'm from Hubbardston and we're looking to go to Disney in November...the week after Thanksgiving. I'm reading all about booking before I commit, though. I just signed up here today and I'm pretty happy I did!!!

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard!! That's a great time to go,the Thanksgiving crowds have died down and the Christmas:santa: decorations are up! It's Christmas:santa: time in Disney!!! To me the best time of the year to be there!!!! :yay: If you have any questions:confused3 feel free to ask!! You will find everything you need to know right here!!!:thumbsup2 pixiedust:

Welcome, mumdee!! :)

Thanks guys!!! :love:

I have already learned a lot...although I haven't got much work done today. ;)

:welcome:

:wave2: Welcome aboard! A person after my own heart! I usually do everything I can to squeak out trips as many times a year as I can! I also use the Disney with drawl excuse!:rotfl: This year we are going April and August! We were also there the week before Christmas,:santa: my favorite time of the year! :banana:

We're going then too...April 20-24 and August 14-21..BWV both times!!
Freak snowstorm in April anyone? :eek:
As long as it isn't just before I have to fly out...but I figure April 20 should be safe...right??

Hi all.....from central Mass!!!

How about halfway? ;) My mom is from Fitchburg, Mass (I'm a native Texan). I've spent many a summer in your beautiful state. Thankfully, no winters!

I have relatives in Fitchburg, Leominster, Ashburnham, & Gardner (excuse me, Gahd-na).

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter