MA. Posters

Hey Bobcat,

How are the crowds usually in May? Hubby and I are going to be down there the 6th-17th. We did late April into early May for our honeymoon in 2007 and it seemed like it was crowed but I think Easter was late last year, I could be wrong. I was sick as a dog so maybe the crowds felt worse than they were.

The first year we went with our daughter we went in May. We thought we would avoid the school vacation crowds. We still had crowds, though. There were a lot of people from England and from Japan. Now, we just stick with vacation week in April. Our daughter is too old to pull out of school at this point. Hey, are you related to metalis4ever on the game boards? Sometimes I see him / her and notice we are from the next town over. I saw you are from Holbrook and have the same picture as him / her in your avatar.

HI all,

By the way...

Anyone keeping an eye on airfares? We're looking nonstop (because I hate to fly and have a 19mo) from 8/23-8/29 and can't seem to find anything better than $300?? Anyone think they will go down more?

We are flying 9/4-9/13 on Jetblue nonstop. The fare was $239.20. We got the first flight out in the morning and the last flight coming home.

The first year we went with our daughter we went in May. We thought we would avoid the school vacation crowds. We still had crowds, though. There were a lot of people from England and from Japan. Now, we just stick with vacation week in April. Our daughter is too old to pull out of school at this point. Hey, are you related to metalis4ever on the game boards? Sometimes I see him / her and notice we are from the next town over. I saw you are from Holbrook and have the same picture as him / her in your avatar.

When we went on our honeymoon i think our dates were something along the lines of the 25th of April to a few days in June and it seemed like there were a lot of kids there. More than i expected since I thought school was back in session. I guess I will find out when i get there :)

Metalis4ever is indeed my husband. He's always around here causing trouble ;)

We are flying 9/4-9/13 on Jetblue nonstop. The fare was $239.20. We got the first flight out in the morning and the last flight coming home.

Thanks. Right now, the flights we want are about $300. Jet blue was even more! I'm just keeping my eyes open and keep checking.

Would you being willing to fly Southwest? They haven't opened the flights for that week yet but we flew them last year during this same week and it was $97 each way.

I don't know if this would help you but you could try flying there on one airline and home on another. Last time we did Jetblue there :-)thumbsup2 ) and Airtran home :-)scared: ). Not really that much of a hassle and we saved about $80. per person.

Hey Bobcat,

How are the crowds usually in May? Hubby and I are going to be down there the 6th-17th. We did late April into early May for our honeymoon in 2007 and it seemed like it was crowed but I think Easter was late last year, I could be wrong. I was sick as a dog so maybe the crowds felt worse than they were.

Hi jog58...

I've always felt the crowds weren't that bad in May. I mean, if you go expecting no lines and no crowds you'll be disappointed. It's busy, but I've always found it very tolerable and if you go with a plan, you'll have no issues. However, I'd be inclined to avoid IOA or USF or even Sea World to a degree like the plague!!! It seems that every year in May every school group in central Florida ventures to these locations at various times. If you have your heart set on going to one of these places, do it, youll still enjoy yourself but be prepared just in case.

Hope this helps...:)

Hi all,

Thanks for the flight tips. Would definitely do Southwest, waiting for them to post flights, willing to do anything nonstop. Actually looks like flights may be coming down too.

I've had it with winter!!! I took a fall today on the ice, whacked my head and bit my cheek so hard I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day!!!

Hi jog58...

I've always felt the crowds weren't that bad in May. I mean, if you go expecting no lines and no crowds you'll be disappointed. It's busy, but I've always found it very tolerable and if you go with a plan, you'll have no issues. However, I'd be inclined to avoid IOA or USF or even Sea World to a degree like the plague!!! It seems that every year in May every school group in central Florida ventures to these locations at various times. If you have your heart set on going to one of these places, do it, youll still enjoy yourself but be prepared just in case.

Hope this helps...:)

Hey bobcat,

Thanks for the heads up on Universal and Sea World. I figured May wouldn't be a good as the fall crowd wise. We have the Unofficial Guide and are planning on following their touring plans. Thanks for your input. :)

HI all,

By the way...

Anyone keeping an eye on airfares? We're looking nonstop (because I hate to fly and have a 19mo) from 8/23-8/29 and can't seem to find anything better than $300?? Anyone think they will go down more?
I just booked us for Aug 14-21st..paid about $250 pp r/t, nonstop. Booked Jetblue going down..about $139 pp, and Delta going home, about $94. The times were what I wanted, so I booked. I don't always fly the same airline both ways...if one airline gives me closer to what I need, then I book with them.

Just noticed the post also, and yes will spring ever come I am tired of snow

HELLO TO ALL

As I sit here at my desk on this rainy day I know that in one week I will be sitting on a plane headed from Massachusetts (though I am flying out of Manchester) to sunny Florida and WDW. AAAHHHH, it's a great feeling.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter