Magic cruise on 11/30

Ok Laurie I guess Im just slow to understand but you work at the airport? Logan? Everyday? like as in full-time? It would be torture watching everyone else flying away - especially those going to FL
Time seems to be going fast now - next week we'll be in Nov!
I think Im going to go through the 5inches of notes I have and try to compact - maybe make a shopping list Where can I find colorful beads? party store? Think I can get rid of the menus I printed out?
I have pants/shorts and tops picked out for both DH & DS but dont know what will be worn with which. Gotta make my list - lol.
Maybe do some ironing.
I have to label my film canisters/cameras also. I lost pics on my NCL Western cruise last year cos I put the same roll back in - ahhh
By the way nothing gets done through the week so what does that leave - 5 wknds counting this one!!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yep, Full time 4-10hr days. I think when the first of the month rolls around it is going to fly by!!! I am going to send our stuff out to be pressed the first day. Matts stuff is so small I will just do it.
I have a couple outfits that are that chiffony stuff I might try throwing them in the dryer for a few.
Johhny had the honor of taking our stuff to the tailor. He lost 15-20 lbs and his suit looks like he should be in a clown act! I had some zippers replaced.....hey do you think it was cause I was BUSTIN' out of them, or I was in a hurry to get them off..........hubba hubba LOL!!!!!
Happy day dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Lau

Linda,
I know you were a bit under the weather hope you are feeling better. I just got a touch of something too. Better to get it over with now, maybe we will stay healthy until the big day!:)

Just came from walmart - bought over the door shoe holder, hangars and 2 portable water misters ($1 ea)
still cant find the Glade Duet or a red/white/blue shirt to wear to Small World night

Hey all....34 days and counting...and my computer just last night took a sh.. and now I have to use my brothers until I have time to get it checked out or buy a new one.....figures....and I was having such a blast counting down....talk with you guys soon...and the magic is coming...November 1st is right around the corner...we gotta work on the plan....
Tom

Laurie,
I am feeling better, still a little tired. (Thanks for asking)
Barb,
Sounds like you are getting very organized! I need to do a little of that too. My daughter wants me to tell her about the activities that she will be doing and how many she has to do to get the "special gift" that they give out. I am glad that she is so excited.
Tom,
That really sucks!

Hey all...back again....found out it was just the keyboard and not the computer...saved me about $1000...LOL....now I can spend more on the ship...have a couple more cocktails....for my birthday ofcourse....LOL.....seriously...will definately now be booking next years cruise before we leave the ship....and I am going for the category 6 this time...as long as it is not unreasonable....did I mention that it is 34 days to go.....Talk to you guys soon....loooking forward to meeting you guys.....
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Laurie, glad youre feeling better.
I just pulled out the film/cameras Im taking, getting ready to label them. Ive got 7 rolls of film, instant camera and DS has waterproof camera. Think that's enough? What are you guys doing? I also have quite a bit budgeted to buy their photos.

Last cruise we bought a digital camera in St. Maarten and a digital video camera in St. Thomas. So, we will bring them with us. Our old "still" camera is a really good one and is big (we bought it for our honeymoon in Africa, so it has a killer zoom lens to get good pictures of the giraffe's nostrals - haha) so we probably won't bring it with us.

I absolutely am the most unorganized of the bunch. Are we cruising soon???? Ha Ha. You would never know by my house. I don't think I even know where any of the summer clothers are. I can't imagine why, it's not like I put them away or anything.

I usually start about a week before and then run around like a maniac...
:D :D :D

hey guys - we leave for the airport 1 month from today!!
DH will wait till the morn we leave to pack - we dont head out of here till 130pm that day!
Im hoping DSs 5th grd teachers give him some of his work when he leaves for vaca on the Wed before Thanksgiving. He has 1/2 day school and will be stopping at the library for a few hrs before coming home. He may not want to do it then, but it will be a perfect time to get it done.
The way I figure it - we have (3) 5 day work wks and (2) short wks (Veteran's day and Thanksgiving wks)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Hello all....only 33 days and counting....and speaking of packing...I never have to pack....my wife does it all and almost won't allow me to do it....I guess she knows all I would pack are t-shirts and jeans....but seriously....I work in a supermarket and our busy time is on the horizon...that is why it is great to cruise right after Thanksgiving...you kill yourself for a couple of weeks at work...then relax.....and the day's go much quicker when you are busy.....looking forward to this cruise....and gonna book next year before I leave the ship....and speaking of next year...do you guys know if the eastern and western swing are basically the same price during the value season...I don't think I could ever afford to cruise during regular season...but the week after Thanksgiving next year is the eastern swing again, with the following week the western...would like to do the western at least once...but is theprice basically the same? Need your imput...Thanks.
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter