Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Glad to hear that it got there safely - and very quickly. Hope you will join us in the character swap!

Rachel & I got ours today :)

I'm quite jealous of a couple of her groups that I wasn't in and visa versa ;)

We're wondering--where do y'all find the fabulous fibers and the cute animal/pirate brads?

Thanks for everything Cheryl & Rachel :goodvibes

got my package today! love everything!
great job everyone!
thanks for hosting Danielle!!

Rumor has it I got mail back home today, yay! I will be flying home Thursday for Easter, so I will be able to check out all my pieces then. :)

I got my box today! I love every single item!! I so wish I had signed up for more groups- I want one of everything! Thank you for hostessing! Such a wonderful swap! Loved it!!

Whoo Hooo got my box yesterday --- OMG the stuff in my groups was just WONDERFUL.. Thanks everyone and Dainielle for hosting!

Glad everyone is happy with their pieces - hope you all will join me in the character and ABC swaps!

Got it! Everything is AWESOME!

I'm going to have a hard time finishing all I have to do for Easter -- I just want to use all this cool stuff and finish my 2011 February trip!!!!!!

Got my pieces today and everything is so cute! Now I just have to finish setting up my craft area so I can play. TY Danielle for hosting!

My box arrived yesterday, and since I was not home DD hid it!!!! I found it when I got home today and everything is FABULOUS!!!!! Thank you to everyone!!! Danielle thank you for hostessing, and sent you a PM.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter