Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Wow ladies!!! I just spent over an hour going through every page an viewing everyone projects! I must say that I am in awe of the talent of this group. You are all very talented with your designs. I can't wait to see some things in person

Sarah - your box arrived today. The stuff is perfect. The envelope I sent you should be there on Monday. I mailed it one day from work and it was returned to me because the postmark from the machine smeared and they couldn't verify how much posage was on it. So I had to put a sticker over top and put new postage on the envelope. The ears are hysterical. Can't wait to give them to him!

Lol, Rachal... I just found your comments. Did anyone else get pulled in from your message??

Wow ladies!!! I just spent over an hour going through every page an viewing everyone projects! I must say that I am in awe of the talent of this group. You are all very talented with your designs. I can't wait to see some things in person

Nope just you this time around. I told you, you wouldn't be disappointed. I was using some items from an old cricut swap and was totally mad because the piece wasn't glued together well and parts of one of them was missing.

:love::love: all the new pieces posted. I can't wait to see these in person! Everyone does such beautiful work.

Cassey

Jayne - Is that a new countdown clock or have I been totally clueless? It's really very cute. I would love to get back there for halloween - it's my favorite time at Disney, but DHs work schedule won't allow for it. It's a thanksgiving vacation for us instead. The Halloween decorations are beautiful and the party is so much fun! If you haven't been there for Halloween before - you are gonna love it!

Good morning swappers. I wanted to give you all an update. We had a someone drop out of sight and not complete this swap.:sad2: I was going to tackle making all of the pieces myself, but then mycutiepatooties offered to help me out and make half of the pieces for me. :love: I'm glad she did because I wasn't sure how I was going to make them all myself, but I was sure gonna try. I know - totally crazy! :eek: Anyway - she lives in Ohio and I'm in Pennsylvania so shipping is only 2 days. :drive: I'm going to work on swapping this out and having it ready so when her pieces get here I can just put them in the proper place and send them out. :cheer2: Thanks to everyone who helped me out in this swap and to everyone else for being so patient. It's been a lot of fun and I love being able to see everything in person. Such great work and so many new ideas! I'm still hoping to be able to get these mailed back on Saturday! :yay: Have a great week and I will keep you updated.
Danielle :flower3:

Its fairly new - booked a couple of weeks ago! tis only to Disneyland Paris not Florida so will be cold! ha ha! Cant wait tho - I've always wanted to go for Halloween and there was a really good deal on when i booked so couldnt resist! I'm pleased i booked it when i did though because my finances wouldnt allow it now! ha ha!

Only Paris? Are you kidding? :eek: I'll trade you WDW for Disneyland Paris. Can barely convince DH to fly to Florida, so Paris is probably out of the question for me.

Sounds like a fair trade for me! ha ha! I do love the paris park but its not quite the same as WDW in my opinion! Tho there seem to be a lot more of the rarer characters at the paris one - i've never seen any of the Princes at WDW. To get a decent trip to Florida, even staying offsite, once tickets, caar hire and spending money is added on we're lucky to get it all for £6k and thats a hugeee amount for us, especially at the moment! i'm holding out for a win on the lottery! ha ha!

Thanks to you and mycutiepatooties for making the missing pieces - it must have been a lot of extra work for you!

Danielle, I will be leaving bright and early on April 12th to head to WDW:yay:. Someone will be home to get the mail but I will not be home until the 19th so I won't be around to confirm receipt until then.

Thank you to you and mycutiepatooties for taking on more groups.

Cassey

Thank you to you and mycutiepatooties for taking over the missing swaps. It is always great when people are willing to finish up on peoples swaps that fall through.

I'm bagging and tagging the angeled spots right now and I plan to mail today. Danielle, can you check to see how much money I sent with my first package? I might need to enclose more with these extra groups. I'll get DC and pm you the number tonight.

Traci & Danielle--you are both amazing :) Thanks for filling those empty spots :)

Traci - Please don't worry about the extra cost. I'll cover it. I'm just thankful that you were able to jump in and help me out.
:hug:
Danielle

Traci - Please don't worry about the extra cost. I'll cover it. I'm just thankful that you were able to jump in and help me out.
:hug:
Danielle

So sweet Danielle-but not needed. I wanted to get to the post office ASAP today so I wrote a check for $10 and stuck it in the box hoping that would be enough. It's just tossed in the box on the side with a note stapled to it so LOOK for it and don't pitch it by accident. Here's my dc number:
The p.o. said estimated delivery is this friday.

Erin - box #1 arrived today. Will put your pieces into the already swapped boxes, confirm that everyone has what they should, and then I will be ready to mail. Hopefully the first wave of boxes will go out on Wednesday. :banana::dance3::cool1::yay::cheer2::woohoo:

:yay::yay: something to help chase the Disney blues away when I return.:yay::yay: I can't wait to see everything.

Cassey

yay! can't wait for my box! need the disney blues chaser too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter