Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Lisa, shes doing much better. not sure what was/is going on with her. shes kept everything down so far, including chef boyrdee. ewww good thing because I told her I wasnt cleaning it up. and shes running around playing. real test will be when we go to get DD from school.

Lisa, shes doing much better. not sure what was/is going on with her. shes kept everything down so far, including chef boyrdee. ewww good thing because I told her I wasnt cleaning it up. and shes running around playing. real test will be when we go to get DD from school.

ewww is right, I can't stand the smell of that on a good stomach ! hope the worst is over!

Jayne- I was starting to wonder too. Don't worry - it will all work out. I'm not planning to even think about swapping out until the weekend of April 8-9th. There are so many groups that I want to make sure I have the time to devote to swapping this all at once and that won't happen until the weekend. I'm guessing I won't have them all the weekend of April 1-2nd, so I think we should be OK. I will post ASAP when I receive it. :)

WooHoo = post 1000!

Well done on your 1000!

The weekend of the 8/9 will give it about 37 days from when i posted it which should be enough time and if it isnt then its even more of a joke than i thought! ha ha!

Susan - your box arrived yesterday full of really good stuff!

I can see the Chef Boyardee plant out the window at my office. My kids love the stuff, but I can't eat it. It's too mushy for my taste. It's a really clean plant, though. I'm so glad she is feeling better because I can't even imagine having to clean that up!

We woke up to 5" of snow covered with slush and ice this morning. Would someone please remind mother nature that it is SPRING!

We are at a steady drizzle, but we expect more snow and ice over night tonight. I can't take this anymore! I'm crying mercy, or uncle, or whatever it is that will make it all stop. Are ya listening????? We have had enough!!!:worship::worship::worship::worship:

yuck, more of the white stuff .... hopefully it will melt away fast and the sun will be back soon for you all :wizard:

Lisa-
Maybe you can send us some sunshine from the Sunshine State when you get there? I think I can hold out a couple more days. :flower3:

Lisa-
Maybe you can send us some sunshine from the Sunshine State when you get there? I think I can hold out a couple more days. :flower3:

will do!!! actually can send some today fromWA....I even opened up my windows after I got done cleaning...smells so good in my house :cloud9:

Mail call.....I received packages from Bigsis1970 and from WDWMickey & MusicalDisneyDreams yesterday. Didn't get to look through the boxes, but the boxes are OK so everything inside should be OK. Will look through them tonight - I can't wait to see what creative genius is inside. I have two more groups to do and I need a little inspiration!

Yay!! So glad they got there okay. DH mailed the box and he paid way too much--he didn't follow the instructions on the automated machine, so I was a little worried!

I was wondering why the postage was so high. Couldn't figure out how it had been calculated when it was shipped in a flat rate box. Sounds totally like something my DH would do. ;)

Good morning. Today is the mail by date. For those who haven't mailed yet, please give me an update with your shipping information. I want to make sure we are on track for swapping these out and returning them. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Danielle

Danielle - you have me, right? I'll keep you updated after this point!! I'd really like to get some phtos up too!! Maybe this weekend? Whenever I plan to sit and upload photos, something comes up!!! :scared1:

Erin - we are good. Just send me a PM when you're postal. :) I'd love to see some pics. I'm gonna try to upload some this weekend, but it keeps slowing my computer down to the point that it times-out. I have no idea what is happening! :confused3

Good morning. Today is the mail by date. For those who haven't mailed yet, please give me an update with your shipping information. I want to make sure we are on track for swapping these out and returning them. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Danielle

DBF bought me a printer at his work auction yesterday for $41 :cool1: He will be bringing it home tonight so i can tag!!! and then I will be postal late tonight or tomorrow. It will go priority. and should be there no later than wednesday.

Congrats on the printer. Makes bagging and tagging a whole lot easier! Mailing tomorrow or Monday will be fine. Just let me know the DC # so I can track it. Have a good weekend.

Thanks, Ive been without one for almost 2 months. He was going to stop and pick it up last night so I could get them out today. But he didnt so he has to go to the PO tomorrow. haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter