Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

Hi Checking in for today -- (my gram passed Friday so I had some time off work home alone to just focus on my swaps - good therapy!)

Group A - Done
Group R - Mostly Done - need to finish titles
Group FF - Done
Group HH2 - Done
Group QQ - Done
Group RR2 - Done
Group SS - Done
Group VV - Still working on an Idea :confused3 Done

Still have the titles to finish in R - just glueing and putting the ribbon thru.

I am working on these today! Got my 2 of my biggest groups done.

II2- Done

NN- paper is cut and just have to decide how I want to embellish.

PP- trying to decide if I want to go with the paper piecing, or switch to inchies or paper clips.

SS-Done

YY- Done.

My package will be going out this weekend.

One group left for me. I am having a hard time finding time to do it with Spring Break in the way. I'm hoping Thursday to complete and send.

Heres my group YY. They turned out to be about 5x5 so you can maybe use them as a frame :) Oh and the top paper is coordinations so you could sand it if you wanted. I just liked the green.

IMG_20110315_154253.jpg

Thanks Lisa.

They didn't come out how I envisioned in my head but maybe thats because this baby is eating the last 1/4 of my brain that I had left. :confused3

Jennifer-on its way. I sent the SCAL bow file too.

Need some imput from my group!!!

I am finishing up Snow White's Scary Adventure and I am trying to decide if I should go with a title or not. :confused3

Just wondering if the group wants a title or something else since the ride will be closing in the near future.

TIA

Need some imput from my group!!!

I am finishing up Snow White's Scary Adventure and I am trying to decide if I should go with a title or not. :confused3

Just wondering if the group wants a title or something else since the ride will be closing in the near future.

TIA

I will be riding one last time before it closes, so either way will be good for me. Sorry I'm no help.

Cassey

Here are the rest of my groups:

DSCN0689.jpg

Mini kit Fantasyland group R2

DSCN0687.jpg

Castle paper piecing group CC2. Thanks to SVGcuts for the SCAL file

DSCN0686.jpg

Shapes Tomorrowland group MM

DSCN0685.jpg

Slide mounts Splash Mountain group UU2

DSCN0688.jpg

Paper piecing group YY. Thanks to Mardenz for the SCAL file

I'll be postal on Monday :)

Sending this afternoon! With DC.

L*O*V*E* WDW's work! You all put me to shame. I'm not so happy with my creativity this time around. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter