Castle paper piecing group CC2. Thanks to SVGcuts for the SCAL file

DSCN0686.jpg

Shapes Tomorrowland group MM

DSCN0685.jpg

Slide mounts Splash Mountain group UU2

DSCN0688.jpg

Paper piecing group YY. Thanks to Mardenz for the SCAL file

I'll be postal on Monday :)

THese are beautiful Cheryl! The colors are perfect and the paper piecings are put together so well.

The castle from SVGcuts -- is it from the Fairytale castle svg kit? The card kit?
THanks.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Jennifer's right, it was the first file I purchased too! She helped me get it open :) Make sure to print the instructions on how to put it together, it took me a while to figure out where all the pieces went.

I love all the new pieces that are being posted. I'm so excited to swap these out and get them back to everyone.....you are gonna love what you are getting back. The pictures are great, but the pieces are even better in person!

Quick question. I purchased SCAL on Wednesday. When I download files what is the best way to store them? Flash drive? Or do you store them all on your computer?

Any places that have really great files that I should check out? Or is there a thread somewhere for this?

Thanks....I'm going to go looking for that castle file today. Its gorgeous!

SVGcuts is my favorite store, Mary's work is amazing, their customer service is second to none, and they are super nice people. There is also a place www.myscrapchick.com that gives a free file every week. I've bought a few files from them, but not anywhere near as many as SVGcuts.

I store mine on an external hard drive.

I love all the new pieces that are being posted. I'm so excited to swap these out and get them back to everyone.....you are gonna love what you are getting back. The pictures are great, but the pieces are even better in person!

Quick question. I purchased SCAL on Wednesday. When I download files what is the best way to store them? Flash drive? Or do you store them all on your computer?

Any places that have really great files that I should check out? Or is there a thread somewhere for this?

I have only had SCAL since Christmas, so far I am storing the files in my computer, but I think I may have to move them to a flash drive soon. My computer is pretty old and it is getting sloooooow! SVGcuts is a great site for files, Mardenz also. You are going to love the software.

Cassey

I store mine on my computer too. But I have way too many and am going to move them over to a flash drive soon. There are lots of blogs out there with free files.

I will be leaving for vacation this weekend, and will be gone all next week! I was hoping my package would have made it there by now, but I just checked the DC # and it said out for delivery. So hopefully you receive it today. I will try to check back in tomorrow quickly to see if by chance my package arrived but might not get a chance to either with last minute running, packing, sports, etc:lmao: Just wanted to let you know in case you don't hear from me : )

Danielle--MusicalDisneyDreams and I are postal (everything fit into 1 large box) :)

Hi Danielle...not sure where we are on you swapping this out, but if it gets close in the next two weeks, could you hold mine and ship it for delivery after 4/11 since we will be gone...don't want to take a chance on the PO losing it while they hold my mail!

TIA !!!
Lisa

Heres my last 2 groups. I will be postal by friday. DD#3 is sick today and not keeping anything down so a trip to the PO isnt in the plan for today.

Group PP- I changed from paper piecing to inchies. but they are a little bigger so maybe embellished shapes.

IMG_20110322_101624.jpg

Group NN:

IMG_20110322_104140.jpg

Lisa - That's not a problem at all. Hope you have a super time at WDW! After 3 years of being away from there I'm really starting to get the itch!

Jayne- I was starting to wonder too. Don't worry - it will all work out. I'm not planning to even think about swapping out until the weekend of April 8-9th. There are so many groups that I want to make sure I have the time to devote to swapping this all at once and that won't happen until the weekend. I'm guessing I won't have them all the weekend of April 1-2nd, so I think we should be OK. I will post ASAP when I receive it. :)

Rachal - Sorry your DD is sick - hope she is feeling better soon. We had a two week time when one of my three boys was sick every day (5 doctor visits in 14 days). I was beginning to feel like a maunchausen mom. The doctor thought I was stalking him! Taking care of her is your First Priority!

WooHoo = post 1000!

woohoo post 1,000!! :banana:

I hear you on the sick kids. We've been there done that. She seems to be better now. But we all know how that goes. :sad2:

I am also hoping I can get DBF to finally go get me a printer so I dont have to tag them all by hand. But we'll see.

congrats on the 1,000 posts :banana:

Rachal hope the little feels better and doesn't share with the rest of you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter