Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

I'm finally getting around to posting my pictures. Better late than never?? I actually figured it will help Danielle out if she decides to do a slide show. I will try to list the groups. Here goes (there re a bunch!!):

Group GG paper clips:

mkswap044.jpg

Group OO piecing:

mkswap043.jpg

Group H:

mkswap042.jpg

mkswap041.jpg

Group R2:

mkswap040.jpg

Group K:

mkswap039.jpg

Group J:

mkswap038.jpg

Group D:

mkswap037.jpg

Group AA:

mkswap036.jpg

Group EE:

mkswap035.jpg

Group MM:

mkswap034.jpg

Group C:

mkswap033.jpg

Group RR:

mkswap032.jpg

Group UU2:

mkswap031.jpg

Group FF:

mkswap030.jpg

Group O:

mkswap029.jpg

Group F:

mkswap028.jpg

Group HH:

mkswap027.jpg

Group R:

mkswap026.jpg

Group N:

mkswap025.jpg

Continued:

Group M:

mkswap022.jpg

Group P2:

mkswap021.jpg

Group A:

mkswap020.jpg

Group WW:

mkswap019.jpg

Group VV:

mkswap018.jpg

Group AA2:

mkswap017.jpg

Group LL:

mkswap016.jpg

Group II2:

mkswap015.jpg

Group JJ:

mkswap014.jpg

Group KK:

mkswap013.jpg

Group OO2:

mkswap012.jpg

Group TT:

mkswap011.jpg

Group SS:

mkswap010.jpg

Group CC:

mkswap009.jpg

Group II:

mkswap005.jpg

Group BB:

mkswap004.jpg

Group CC2:

mkswap003.jpg

Group QQ:

mkswap002.jpg

Group TT2:

mkswap001.jpg

That's it! Hope you like! Sorry....forgot to adjust the picture size. :sad2:

Can I just say, "Wow, wow, wow!" You have been soo busy and have done some awesome pieces. I Love the Barbershop trio and Drum Major Mickey. They are so cute and being the musician I am they are darling. Of coarse I LOVE all the others as well. I am not even sure that I am in any of the many swaps that you are a part of but I am sure that everyone who gets your pieces will enjoy them! :cool1:

great job Erin!

finally got to look back at everything that was posted while I was gone!

Love everything! can't wait to use it in my albums!!

Hey all -
Wanted to let you know all of the boxes will be postal as of Saturday morning. :banana: Swapped pieces last night - it took forever! Ended up with three pieces that I don't know who they belong to.:headache: Went back through all the boxes again and I still don't know. :sad2: So - here's the deal. If you are missing a piece please let me know and I will mail it out to you. I don't know what else to do - my DH and I both looked and just can't figure it out. :confused3
I wanted to thank everyone for being so patient - it's my first time hostessing and it was a big one! :flower3: Thanks to everyone for all the great hostess goodies - I really do appreciate it all. :hug:
Hope you all will join me in the Character Swap coming up very soon :worship: - and in the ABC Swap in June :cheer2:. Lots of good stuff to come from both of those swaps.
Have a great weekend, :hippie:
Danielle

Did I mess you up messing up my shipment? I'm sorry! :sad2: It does take a long time to sort. You did a great hosting job!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
can't wait to get it to help me scrap my gazillion photos!
thanks for the great job hosting, didn't realize it was your first!:worship: for taking on such a huge swap your first time out!

Erin - I don't think so. One is just an extra - I'm 99% sure of that one. It's the other two I'm not sure about. Hopefully if someone is missing them they will let me know - otherwise it will remain a mystery. :confused3 Sending you a PM

I had made an extra jungle cruise library pocket for JJ&JHsmom. I thought I labeled it though. Is that one of the extras?? It is very possible I forgot. ;)

Erin - I have to tell you about your Frontier Minnie set. When I opened the first bag and looked at it - I said "Oh, poor Minnie is missing her eye" I though that's OK, I will just keep that set. So I moved onto the next bag and sure enough, she was missing her eye too. I said to my DH, who was helping me sort "Look at these Minnie pieces, they are all missing their one eye" He started laughing and said "Uh, Danielle, I think they are winking". :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My mistake. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

LOL Yep....she sure is winking!! But, I can see how one could easily make that mistake!! In fact, when assembling, I thought I forgot to cut them. Then, I looked at the eyelashes! :lmao: You are too funny!!

Erin - I have to tell you about your Frontier Minnie set. When I opened the first bag and looked at it - I said "Oh, poor Minnie is missing her eye" I though that's OK, I will just keep that set. So I moved onto the next bag and sure enough, she was missing her eye too. I said to my DH, who was helping me sort "Look at these Minnie pieces, they are all missing their one eye" He started laughing and said "Uh, Danielle, I think they are winking". :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My mistake. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

thanks for the giggle :rotfl2:

Received mine in the mail today! Everything is BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait to start scrapping....thanks for being a wonderful hostess, Danielle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter