"Magical Express" - Day 1 (Long)

idratherbeinwdw said:
Here's some info about the service and some feedback from folks who have tried it:
http://www.mousesavers.com/magicalexpress.html

Wonderful! Thank you very much for the info. :rotfl:

It seems that ME has a long way to go to be the "perfect" system everyone wants it to be. It has been less that a week since ME started which means that this is new to everyone including Disney. Problems are to be expected. The airlines have years of experience and you still have to deal with problems. That is after you "paid" for the service.

Disney's intentions are very good. It is free as you all know. If you are planning to use this service it would be wise to keep a carry on bag with all the things that you will need (bathingsuits, medicines, etc.) for the next several hours.

If you need to travel with your luggage at all times or if you will get nervous waiting for it this service is not for you. I believe that everyone using this system understands this. How fast you want to get to your hotel is another issue. I usually rent a car. It always takes time to pick up the luggage, take the rental car bus, rent the car, put the luggage in the car, drive to the hotel (hope that you don't get lost) and check in.

My point is that yes the system has faults and problems to fix but Disney is going out of it's way to offer this service free to it's guests. It only has been in place for 5 0r 6 days. What do you expect? But then again some people like to complaint :blush: and anything is a good excuse to do that. :confused3

melkimmom said:
But then again some people like to complaint :blush: and anything is a good excuse to do that. :confused3

Well I guess this is my first official flame, since my quote was on the top of your reply. I didn't realize sharing this information was complaining. I thought it was a heads up for my fellow DVC-ers who might want to know what ME has been like so far. I have confidence that the service will get better eventually, but anyone using it in the near future deserved (or so I thought) forewarning.

Getting some ointment for the third degree burns, see you later. :firefight :sad:

Mar'

idratherbeinwdw said:
Well I guess this is my first official flame, since my quote was on the top of your reply. I didn't realize sharing this information was complaining. I thought it was a heads up for my fellow DVC-ers who might want to know what ME has been like so far. I have confidence that the service will get better eventually, but anyone using it in the near future deserved (or so I thought) forewarning.

Getting some ointment for the third degree burns, see you later. :firefight :sad:

Mar'

You got it all wrong. I quoted you to say Thank you for the information.

The rest was for stuff that I have read in mousesaver.com and elsewere. NOT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ;) How can you complain when you have not even used the service? :rolleyes1 I will be more carefull next time and will wait to write my observations in another post. I sure don't what to offend anyone. :rotfl: All I meant to say to you was Thank you.

I will be home by this time next Monday, Can't wait. :hourglass I will let you know then how it went with ME.

melkimmom said:
You got it all wrong. I quoted you to say Thank you for the information.

The rest was for stuff that I have read in mousesaver.com and elsewere. NOT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ;) How can you complain when you have not even used the service? :rolleyes1 I will be more carefull next time and will wait to write my observations in another post. I sure don't what to offend anyone. :rotfl: All I meant to say to you was Thank you.

I will be home by this time next Monday, Can't wait. :hourglass I will let you know then how it went with ME.

Whew, I am relieved, now I can take off this burn grease, it's ruining my clothing. :teeth:

I guess since you put the laughing/rolling icon next to the Thank You in your first reply to what I had posted I interpreted it as a sarcastic thank you. My bad, thanks for the clarification. I definitely don't want any enemies here. Let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya, OK? ;)

Good luck, I hope ME works out well for you, let us know what happens! :goodvibes

Mar'

idratherbeinwdw said:
Whew, I am relieved, now I can take off this burn grease, it's ruining my clothing. :teeth:

I guess since you put the laughing/rolling icon next to the Thank You in your first reply to what I had posted I interpreted it as a sarcastic thank you. My bad, thanks for the clarification. I definitely don't want any enemies here. Let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya, OK? ;)

Good luck, I hope ME works out well for you, let us know what happens! :goodvibes

Mar'

I just ment to say how happy I was that you did that for us. As I said before I am new at this. The fact that you can post a web as mousesavers.com and post it here for us to click on it it's magic to me. I have a lot to learn for sure. Kumbaya it is my friend. :wave:

A quick funny note: My husband is not as Disney Maniac as I am so last night when I was posting to clarify things he saw your picture and saw all those men. Let's just say he was a little worried. :blush: Later I explained and we both laugh. :love1:

melkimmom said:
I just ment to say how happy I was that you did that for us. As I said before I am new at this. The fact that you can post a web as mousesavers.com and post it here for us to click on it it's magic to me. I have a lot to learn for sure. Kumbaya it is my friend. :wave:

A quick funny note: My husband is not as Disney Maniac as I am so last night when I was posting to clarify things he saw your picture and saw all those men. Let's just say he was a little worried. :blush: Later I explained and we both laugh. :love1:

That's so funny about your hubby and the Off Kilter Photo. So now it appears there are two people on the boards that need to look out for men in kilts chasing them--you and Rash (not sure if you read that post, hope you did, LOL). :goodvibes

Ok, locking arms with you, Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya......
:rockband: :music: :flower3: :wave2:

Mar

disneyokw said:
Now I am wondering if as a DVC member if I would be getting the discount coupons for Mears.
I received a DVC confirmation in the mail yesterday and it still had the discount coupons for MEARS included and didn't even mention Magical Express as an option.

idratherbeinwdw said:
That's so funny about your hubby and the Off Kilter Photo. So now it appears there are two people on the boards that need to look out for men in kilts chasing them--you and Rash (not sure if you read that post, hope you did, LOL). :goodvibes

Ok, locking arms with you, Kumbaya My Lord, Kumbaya......
:rockband: :music: :flower3: :wave2:

Mar

:rotfl2:

:rockband: :dancer: Kumbaya la la la (don't know the words) but Kumbaya la la la :hug:

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Poohj80,

Same happend to me. This is one of those new things that you learn hear first. If you go to Disney.com (and other websites) or call Disney directly you will get the info you need. Disney's new DVD mentions about ME too. I am not sure why they don't send the information when they send out the reservation letter. I think that would be so much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter