Magical Gathering ?

marypopfan

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has planned a gathering lately and if you have had any trouble with the planning. Also can you book the room only or do you have to do the whole package thing ? Thanks for any info that ya'll can give !!! :)

We only booked the rooms. We are not doing any of the extras but do take advantage of the magical gatherings number when making PS. We had no interest in the fireworks cruise, etc. With all that is going on the beginning of December - MVMCP, decorations and candlight processional we will have more than enough to fill our dance cards!

Thanks for the quick reply, the fireworks cruise is what I would really like to do. Do you know if everyone has to stay at the same resort or can we stay where we each are able to ?

Originally posted by marypopfan
Thanks for the quick reply, the fireworks cruise is what I would really like to do. Do you know if everyone has to stay at the same resort or can we stay where we each are able to ?
We are a grand gathering group of 12 staying at three different resorts, and all we booked was the fireworks cruise for Monday October 25th.

We have three different resorts (two of which are Disney Vacation Club stays on points) for our MG this October.

We only booked the Wishes Cruise.

Plan on spending a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONg time on the phone with the MG folks. If you have free longdistance on your cell... fully charge it.

THanks for the info on how long it will take. We are going next Dec. I am hoping that they will still have the Gatherings then. One moe question, do you still pay just the one night deposit on the room or is it more than that ?

You will only have to pay the first night (plus tax) as a deposit. Unless, of course, you would like to pay more! ;)

I was wondering, if a code came for the resorts can I use it or am I stuck paying full price ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter