MagicBands + Margaritas + Muggles + Minions = TRP. New TR link is up! 10/31

Thanks Scott! I need to go sub to your latest, I swear I don't know if I am coming or going these days. Looking forward to some time at home in the not too distant future

No rush. It will take me a while to write it as I have over 6000 pics. :rotfl:

That's wonderful that your dad is finally out and so active! I bet he's happy as a clam to be out of there! I kept meaning to ask when you mentioned helping them move, they finally decided to move houses?

Aulani trip? :hyper:

Well I'm not sure that they really decided to, or simply had to and it was a relatively easy option. It's been quite the project and they are no where near done with it but he is home, they are in a house and they have their stuff. I just hope it all can get wrapped up quickly. While I appreciate my sister facilitating this for them, it also causes some issues on both sides that if it drags on worries me a little. Not a ton, but a little.

Yes, Aulani for spring break! Right now I've booked 2 nights in the hotel room category and 4 in pool view 1 bedroom. Ultimately this may change to either 2 hotel/5 pool 1b or 1 hotel/5 ocean 1b. Ocean view should be available rather late while the other two are going or gone so I wanted to lock them up in a way that gives me flexibility for flights and points. I'll have to buy a few one time use points to add a night or upgrade the view and want to be set on what we want. And, if I can't switch, we can live with what is booked.

Thats great your dad is doing so well! I hope they get settled soon. I know how frustrating it can be to not know where your stuff is!

Oh my word, they have SO much stuff! And a full basement really at the old house. It makes me never want to move but also to purge! If I am ever home long enough to actually do that.

Not quite caught up here but wanted to say I LOVED the 2013 firsts. Those were some great moments and I agree...your trip was certainly epic!

Thanks! It was a great trip.

Well done and nicely wrapped up!! It's always so amazing to realize you've reached the end of a TR :goodvibes

I do hope you're able to get in one more great family trip with the E's - I can't believe how old they are! (Like you need us to tell you that ;)) I remember reading your TRs when they were far younger!

It's wild, we were at the doctor's yesterday for Eric's annual...he's 5'10"! that amazes me. Evan's the same height give or take half an inch either way (they seem to take turns with who is taller at any given moment) I want, need, require another trip before Evan graduates!

No rush. It will take me a while to write it as I have over 6000 pics. :rotfl:

6000?????????? Well it was a long and epic trip. I enjoyed tagging along on FB!

Well I'm not sure that they really decided to, or simply had to and it was a relatively easy option. It's been quite the project and they are no where near done with it but he is home, they are in a house and they have their stuff. I just hope it all can get wrapped up quickly. While I appreciate my sister facilitating this for them, it also causes some issues on both sides that if it drags on worries me a little. Not a ton, but a little.

Well it sounds like it was a necessity and I'm glad they finally gave in. I can't imagine how hard it would be to move from somewhere you lived for the majority of your life.

I hope the issues resolve soon.

Yes, Aulani for spring break! Right now I've booked 2 nights in the hotel room category and 4 in pool view 1 bedroom. Ultimately this may change to either 2 hotel/5 pool 1b or 1 hotel/5 ocean 1b. Ocean view should be available rather late while the other two are going or gone so I wanted to lock them up in a way that gives me flexibility for flights and points. I'll have to buy a few one time use points to add a night or upgrade the view and want to be set on what we want. And, if I can't switch, we can live with what is booked.

Aulani for Spring Break!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I bought one time use points before and they're relatively inexpensive for what you get. I'd definitely do it again if necessary.

Thanks for sharing this trip with us. :goodvibes

Glad your dad is better.

thanks!

Well it sounds like it was a necessity and I'm glad they finally gave in. I can't imagine how hard it would be to move from somewhere you lived for the majority of your life.

yes, 36 years of stuff. Yikes! We get the pleasure of working on the basement tomorrow. lol. One nice thing though is that my mom is "paying" the E's for helping by contributing to their pricey youth group trip this summer and that is a help.

I hope the issues resolve soon.

If they can get the house listed, and it sells it will. I am worried they are missing the window here but not much I can do.

Aulani for Spring Break!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I bought one time use points before and they're relatively inexpensive for what you get. I'd definitely do it again if necessary.

I've bought them before as well, it's a wonderful option! I just don't want to buy them until I am 100% sure on our dates and what we want. Hopefully availability won't be an issue when that happens but I have booked enough that if we can't add or switch, we will certainly live!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter