MagicBands + Margaritas + Muggles + Minions = TRP. New TR link is up! 10/31

Great wrap up, and lots of wonderful memories! :goodvibes So many special pictures, but I have to say the ones of your parents are some of my favorites! :love:

They are kinda cute aren't they!

It was a fun trip

Thank you so much from a lurker who has followed all your reports. Love them!

thanks for lurking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful wrap up, Cynthia. Great pictures, great souvenirs and LOVE the photos of your parents on their last day...so sweet.

Thanks Kathy, they had a very fun last day. OF course crowds were low, they were offsite and it totally convinced my dad that staying on property wasn't worth the money. Selectively forgetting about the crowds on NYE, before and after. LOL!

Loved seeing all the fun souvies, especially the boys' sweater shirts! Still love those.

I love the pictures of your parents. So in love and so adorable! :lovestruc

I love those sweater tees! If there had been a womens cut, I'd have gotten one for me.

Awesome wrap up! Can't wait for the next TR!

Thanks Alison!

Been away from the DIS, but I'm finally caught up! Great wrap-up. I'm really glad you had this time with your family. Especially, as you noted, since they're growing up so fast. Amazing how that goes. I'm really glad this was such a special time and that you loved the THV so much. So many great memories!

Love the mickey sketch.

Great recap, thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!

The pics of your parents are too cute!!

So wonderful Cynthia!!! This was a great TR and great recap! :thumbsup2
Where did you get that drawing for Eric?? I LOVE IT!

As I did with the Alaska cruise TR, I will be going back to read and take notes since we're copying you again!

We have still got our plans to do MK on NYE. I was leaning toward Epcot, but I was flatly overruled by my fellow planner (Dave). I'm preparing for the worst. Hope to get some FP+ to ease the pain. But we got a late breakfast at Crystal Palace and a late dinner at BOG, so that should provide us with some respite.
Keep us in your prayers!

Can't wait to read about more of your adventures!!

Nice recap! It IS sad when you realize these kinds of trips with the kids may never be the same. We were just talking about maybe buying a set of APs (need some credit card spend) but with my second kid off to college next year, I don't know if we should do it?
Looking forward to your next TR!

I love the last day of your parents. How sweet. Amazing how the crowds drop off when everyone else returns to the real world after the holidays.

We loved having some time with you at dinner and the grocery run. It was great that we were able to help you out and it was a pleasure doing so.

You had some great family memories that everyone will look back on as a blast!!!! :)

I finally get back on the DISboards after a 3 week absence to go on our DCL/WDW trip and you're finished?!?!? Oh but what a finish!!! Fantastic finale finish for followers! I really enjoy your TR's. You always give me ideas for new things to try, places to eat and sights to see. Not to be pushy but when's the next one? :rotfl2:

Great wrap-up!

Great report and pics. Sorry it rained on you some days but seems like you all made the best of it.

Looking forward to the next one.

Great recap. I'm glad you got all that quality family time in while you still can.

Thanks Andy!!!

Been away from the DIS, but I'm finally caught up! Great wrap-up. I'm really glad you had this time with your family. Especially, as you noted, since they're growing up so fast. Amazing how that goes. I'm really glad this was such a special time and that you loved the THV so much. So many great memories!

I have been away as well, not really intentionally but well, life!

It was a great trip!!!

Love the mickey sketch.

Great recap, thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!

The pics of your parents are too cute!!

Isn't that sketch cute? My parents too :)

So wonderful Cynthia!!! This was a great TR and great recap! :thumbsup2
Where did you get that drawing for Eric?? I LOVE IT!

We got it at the art kiosk at the art store in DHS but the have them at all the art kiosks and now have added that one to the Disney Store. I was kind of bummed to see it online as it made it a little less special and unique but since Eric doesn't know, that's ok!

As I did with the Alaska cruise TR, I will be going back to read and take notes since we're copying you again!

We have still got our plans to do MK on NYE. I was leaning toward Epcot, but I was flatly overruled by my fellow planner (Dave). I'm preparing for the worst. Hope to get some FP+ to ease the pain. But we got a late breakfast at Crystal Palace and a late dinner at BOG, so that should provide us with some respite.
Keep us in your prayers!

Can't wait to read about more of your adventures!!

I will be thinking of you on the 31st! Dave is brave, that's a long long day.

Nice recap! It IS sad when you realize these kinds of trips with the kids may never be the same. We were just talking about maybe buying a set of APs (need some credit card spend) but with my second kid off to college next year, I don't know if we should do it?
Looking forward to your next TR!

I hear you, it's tough. I just borrowed all of our 2015 points yesterday to book most of the Aulani trip, which really means no trip in 2016 but that's hard to swallow! Or at least no family trip. When this pass expires in April I am not actually sure when I will be going next or getting my next pass, if I even do an AP! So sad!!!!!!

I love the last day of your parents. How sweet. Amazing how the crowds drop off when everyone else returns to the real world after the holidays.

Yes, they didn't drop off as early as we would have liked! Oh well, that's how the holiday fell I guess. My parents definitely had a great last day.

We loved having some time with you at dinner and the grocery run. It was great that we were able to help you out and it was a pleasure doing so.

You had some great family memories that everyone will look back on as a blast!!!! :)

You were such a huge help! And I am so glad we got to hang out a bit.

:goodvibes

I finally get back on the DISboards after a 3 week absence to go on our DCL/WDW trip and you're finished?!?!? Oh but what a finish!!! Fantastic finale finish for followers! I really enjoy your TR's. You always give me ideas for new things to try, places to eat and sights to see. Not to be pushy but when's the next one? :rotfl2:

:worship: You rocked that wrapup! :worship:

That is all.

Awww, thanks Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes

Great wrap-up!

Great report and pics. Sorry it rained on you some days but seems like you all made the best of it.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks Scott! I need to go sub to your latest, I swear I don't know if I am coming or going these days. Looking forward to some time at home in the not too distant future

Cynthia, I've been meaning to ask, how is your Dad doing?

Thank you so much for asking!!!!!!!! He is doing really well. He got "sprung" on the 10th, walked my sister down the aisle on the 11th, was driving my mom's car by the 13th and his car (stick shift) by the 18th!

It is SO nice to have him home, they are both (my parents) pretty overwhelmed with everything and living in the midst of boxes but hopefully over the next few weeks can get a lot more settled in, unpacked and the house listed.

I've been thinking about Alisha and your mom, I hope all is well or as well as it can be and your mom is comfortable and Alisha is getting some more answers and a plan. I need to get over and catch up!

That's wonderful that your dad is finally out and so active! I bet he's happy as a clam to be out of there! I kept meaning to ask when you mentioned helping them move, they finally decided to move houses?

Aulani trip? :hyper:

Thats great your dad is doing so well! I hope they get settled soon. I know how frustrating it can be to not know where your stuff is!

Not quite caught up here but wanted to say I LOVED the 2013 firsts. Those were some great moments and I agree...your trip was certainly epic!

Well done and nicely wrapped up!! It's always so amazing to realize you've reached the end of a TR :goodvibes

I do hope you're able to get in one more great family trip with the E's - I can't believe how old they are! (Like you need us to tell you that ;)) I remember reading your TRs when they were far younger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter