MagicBands + Margaritas + Muggles + Minions = TRP. New TR link is up! 10/31

Happy Belated B-Day to Eric!

What's up with the photobomber? Who the heck was that?

Very cute PP pics to close out the trip! I love them! And a perfect choice for your last ride. Love that too!

What a great trip! Sorry to see it come to an end.

Sounds like you have everything in order for the cruise! :thumbsup2

So I am going to add my Feb trip to my current TR and by the time you come back you will have to start working on your newest TR. I think we will probably have to do a second TR to get the May trip in. I'm up for it if you are!

Getting caught up.

I made a side trip over to your PTR and read your redneck Aulani report and Half Marathon updates- thanks for taking me back (sort of) to Hawaii and DL!!!

As always, life is not dull at your place!

Hope things are working out ok for your dad, your mom and their house. UGH!

A belated, but very happy birthday to Eric!!! :cake:

Your last day was much better than your travelling companions! That sounded like a rough return home :(

Looks like you did Toy Story, Star Tours and RNR. Was it all FP on the fly or a combination of low crowds and FP? Was that before they did the FP tiers on the headliners?

That last of set of photopass pictures is a great series of photos.

:lmao: at the photobomb!

Sounds like it wasn't the best return home ever, but not the worst. What was the drink you had? Thanks for posting the menu and sign me up for a One Lap, please!!!

:goodvibes

Boooo last day :( Although I feel like it's wrong to say boo, seeing as you've already had a Disney trip and will be back in the Disney bubble later this month!!

Yeah...I can't complain. I've actually had 3 trips since this once which is crazy! And one more in SEVEN days!!!!!!

:faint: Brutal. Wow! :rotfl2: I guess if you want to do the fun stuff, you've got to be ready to keep up your responsibilities. :thumbsup2 I've been pleasantly surprised by the outdoor "food stands" area in the past. Nothing out of this world, but definitely not too shabby.

I've had mixed luck but this worked just fine thank goodness!

That might be one of the best photopass pictures ever. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: Yuck. Not only are you leaving the World, but you're slammed right back into reality doing homework in the airport. :faint: :crazy2: That is what I hate about Southwest. I love flying it if I'm alone, but I'm seriously debating whether I want to fly SW or another airline with the family.

Isn't that the bomb! Literally. It completely cracks me up!

The last day sounds like fun. You got a few rides in. Great pics.

It was a good last day

Lol love the photobomb picture. Belated Happy Birthday to Eric, did you do anything nice at the weekend? We had Freya's 1st birthday party.

1!!!!! Wow how the time flies. Happy birthday Freya!

We went to a lovely French bistro for his birthday (his request) on Friday night and then had a party at the lake for his birthday, Kendall's birthday and sniff, her going away to college celebration. My wallet still hurts but it was a fun weekend.

Definitely the best last ride of the trip :thumbsup2

Your meal sounds interesting. I tried to make black bean burgers at home before...yeah, didn't go over so well with my meat-loving DH.

I was trying to figure out who the heck that was photobombing. Thought Jeff aged rather quickly! :lmao:

Great Photopass pictures!

School issued iPad? Woah that's pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing the souvies!

The last day is always sad. Too bad it was cold! Ironically, on many trips, we've had the best weather on our last day, which makes it especially hard to go home!!

We went to a lovely French bistro for his birthday (his request) on Friday night and then had a party at the lake for his birthday, Kendall's birthday and sniff, her going away to college celebration. My wallet still hurts but it was a fun weekend.

That sounds like fun, party at the lake, we just did ours in the back garden.

1!!!!! Wow how the time flies. Happy birthday Freya!

Tell me about it from this to this.

So I read somewhere (on FB maybe) that you're leaving tomorrow.

Have an awesome trip and a fabulous cruise! :woohoo:

The best laid plans and intentions are...

Completely mucked up when you lose a full half a day to getting a new hard drive AND a new phone.

Plus a 3 day work trip to San Diego

Plus cleaning the house since my Mother In Law will be staying here for 2 weeks

And not one but TWO of the dreaded email blasts that hallmark every vacation to Disney. LOL

SOOOOOOOOOOOO close to being done with this one but I don't want to rush the recap either.

So you'll all have to wait. We are headed to the airport in a couple of hours and thanks to the new phone it is likely there will be a few FB updates at least before we leave San Juan.

See you all in a couple of weeks, I'll pop by when I can in the meantime :goodvibes

When I'm not on the verandah

Have a wonderful time!!

Thanks!

I suppose we'll be patient. Have a great trip!

Thanks! I will try to pop in, just boarded our 2nd leg, next stop MCO!

See you Friday night my friend; safe travels.

See you Friday and safe travels back at you! We has a nice uneventful first leg :)

See you Saturday! Jill in San Juan!

It's a date! And you are already there :)

Catch you when you return.

Thanks!!!

Have a fantastic trip Cynthia!

Thanks! SOOO excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter