Major Smallworlds Upgrade - 20 October 2008

Oh btw, sorry to say this but...

The once a week thing is not a bug. I just saw Tony again tonight, and he just wasn't aware of the change as of yesterday.

This is the way it is working now >_<

You can only do a mission once a week

UGH >_< I see quitting in many people's future (MAYBE EVEN MINE! :scared: :sad: )

Oh btw, sorry to say this but...

The once a week thing is not a bug. I just saw Tony again tonight, and he just wasn't aware of the change as of yesterday.

This is the way it is working now >_<

You can only do a mission once a week
You'll probably be able to do missions everyday if you pay to play..

Ev

No idea, didnt think to ask that. Gut feeling is no by the way he answered.

The once a week wouldn't be so bad if they increased the token output and made it easy to see which ones you've done already. It would certainly drive traffic to lesser played missions as everyone starts looking for new ones to do each day, LOL.

Has there been any indication on how much the pay-to-play per month will be?

Not that I have seen Ned.

I agree the payouts need adjustment. I don't mind the prices being high, but the payouts are extremely low in comparison. We like to work towards the bigger priced items but the current state of the economy makes the task seem impossible.

Hopefully they are monitoring the progression and will find they need to make adjustments to the price/payout to make for some balance.

Not that I have seen Ned.

I agree the payouts need adjustment. I don't mind the prices being high, but the payouts are extremely low in comparison. We like to work towards the bigger priced items but the current state of the economy makes the task seem impossible.

Hopefully they are monitoring the progression and will find they need to make adjustments to the price/payout to make for some balance.

Maybe they are going to give us a tokens stimulus check. :rolleyes1

Just a shout out to Happy Guest (Dis: Souper) for making it into the Smallwords Blog "Incredibly Interesting Spaces"! If you haven't visited her "Mission Mania Island", do so. It's really cool...puts my own "Ned's Tiki Paradise" to shame, LOL!

Visit the blog here.

Just a shout out to Happy Guest (Dis: Souper) for making it into the Smallwords Blog "Incredibly Interesting Spaces"! If you haven't visited her "Mission Mania Island", do so. It's really cool...puts my own "Ned's Tiki Paradise" to shame, LOL!

Visit the blog here.

woot happy!

Thanks! :) Unfortunately, I shut off the free welcome drinks for economic reasons.

I'm hoping for some economic changes so I can build some more. I was almost done saving the tokens to furnish an entire room before the inflation took place. Now to save a few hundred grand not 12K. Egad! :headache:

Fortunately, I did buy the space in advance.

I'm really hoping they make changes to the economics, LOL. A new SW player would take major, major time to earn enough tokens to purchase and furnish an Island like yours, or some of the rooms they portray. If they don't make changes, I don't think they'll convert many ppl to the pay-to-play option. Just my 2c (or is that now 20c??) :lmao:

I'm really hoping they make changes to the economics, LOL. A new SW player would take major, major time to earn enough tokens to purchase and furnish an Island like yours, or some of the rooms they portray. If they don't make changes, I don't think they'll convert many ppl to the pay-to-play option. Just my 2c (or is that now 20c??) :lmao:

I think it is actually 60c. (2x10x3) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter