Making scarfs?

Well you have some time to make your scarfs...I'm still jealous I'm missing MVMCP, but I'll live. DF and I are going to decorate our room with Christmas decorations...I'm sad because we were going to stay at corando and we were going to decorate the window all pretty, but then he decided we should try AKL so we're just going to get a christmas tree put in our room (disneyflorists.com) and put the window clings on the mirror and take hooks that hook to the wall(the ones that don't hurt the wall) for our stockings so I think all should be well. Has anyone stayed at AKL? We thought maybe there would be a glass door going out to the viewing area in our room. So we could decorate that with clings as well. We too are looking for disney clings. We're getting disney stockings once we get down there at DTD as well as doing our christmas shopping for each other there. Can't wait! :banana: As for your wanting to spring for the air fare...I think you should be fine...perhaps you could do the toy thing the other girl suggested. That sounded like a good idea and you could either go to the dollar store or wal mart to get little toys...even target has the dollar spot when you walk in . That way you don't spend a ton of money on little toys. Coloring books alawys worked for my sis and I too. Rather inexpensive. Sorry this is so long.

Hi Michelle did you guys take 75 south? Did you stop and stay the night along the way?
By the way 27 weeks wow your due date is creaping up fast! Do you know what you are having?

OK one more thing I think we need to change this thread title to Disney girls Chit Chat.
And I still havnt got to the store to get my fabric for our scafs.
Nettii

Hi there! We took 75 the whooooolllleeee way :faint: We did not stop to spend the night at all. We didn't want to break the trip into 2 days b/c then we would not be able to stop as much. This way we stopped ALOT and took turns driving and still made it in the 24hrs.

hahah Yes this thread has certainly gone off topic :) and I still want to see the scarves when they are done :laughing:

I do know I am having a boy!! (our first one is CRAZYYY haha so here is to hoping for a mild one ;) ) We are planning on naming him Roman Alexander.

I used to make fleece scarfs and sell them on the internet. I took a 15" by However long you want the scarf to be. I would just fold it together and sew one seam down the side. Cut close to that seam to be neat. No need to sew either of the ends. Then I would cut both ends with a zig zag or scalloped edge rotary blade. Easy and people loved them. I now live in Arizona and no one needs these fleece scarfs in this heat!

Thnks for the great idea hrpufnsash I havnt found any fabric I like yet but when I do I think Ill try it like that.
DH informed me he will not wear a dorky scarf and dont make our DS who is 12 wear one but I think he would like one:confused3

Michelle your getting closer and closer to your big due date!:hug: I hope all goes well! I hope you will post after your lil bundel is born to let all us know how every thing went.:)
Nettii:goodvibes

I used to make fleece scarfs and sell them on the internet. I took a 15" by However long you want the scarf to be. I would just fold it together and sew one seam down the side. Cut close to that seam to be neat. No need to sew either of the ends. Then I would cut both ends with a zig zag or scalloped edge rotary blade. Easy and people loved them. I now live in Arizona and no one needs these fleece scarfs in this heat!

I will post a picture as soon as I get my winter stuff out of storage. It will be another month - but this post reminded me to make some for Christmas presents so I will try to post detailed pics when I get some fleece

I make scarves from fleece that have 2 different sides. take two pieces that are equal size sew the long sides inside out then turn them right side out and cut 1-2inch long about 1/2 wide tassels tie the two sides together and vualah!!! I can make them for you if you'd like. I also do blankets the same they are just tied all the way around. I will be creating a web page shortly. I will give you the web page if you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter