Male Birth Control Pill - Could be coming soon

Actually, you have not been upfront in many posts about not being a lawyer, to the point that I was rather surprised when you admitted it. As for medical advice, everyone is free to accept or decline whatever they want. I'm just not a fan of hypocrisy.

I have never said or implied I am a lawyer, period. I have said so several times and have been asked several times, all with the same answer. It's not customary to label someone a hypocrite for another's assumption. YMMV.

I have never said or implied I am a lawyer, period. I have said so several times and have been asked several times, all with the same answer. It's not customary to label someone a hypocrite for another's assumption. YMMV.

Eh, more of an educated guess. When someone jumps on numerous legal threads offering an opinion that sounds like they have knowledge in the field, it's a reasonable thought.

Eh, more of an educated guess. When someone jumps on numerous legal threads offering an opinion that sounds like they have knowledge in the field, it's a reasonable thought.

Since my original comment still does not seem to be clear with you I'll state it this way. In actual practice I believe information from the PAs and NPAs from my father's internist, endocrinologist and urologist's offices would be more informed and experienced by a longshot in meaningful and practical ways than from those with a laundry list of tangentially related (obscurely at that IMO) STEM degrees who do not routinely interact with and treat a multitude of patients suffering from the problem. Because of my experience assisting my father to some of his appointments and sitting with him in hospital rooms I've heard actual medical doctors reference Low T and state that their experience treating patients with it was far too minimal to be able to offer an opinion about how it impacts or is impacted by X, Y or Z. As the daughter of someone who suffered from the ailment and as the mother of a graduate of STEM degrees that intersect some of what was referenced above I find it a reasonable thought to question. YMMV.

As for "jumping on threads offering an opinion that sounds like I have knowledge in the field", yes, I have experience and knowledge in some areas of the legal field. Funnily enough I rely on a lot of it to do my job. I would have to be a complete dolt not to have knowledge and experience in the field after 10-plus years. I have a friend with over 30 years at a major law firm in their real estate division, where she handles administrative details of multi million dollar real estate deals. She can manage deals through the minutiae and red tape and understands the process in ways that attorneys I routinely work with cannot, despite having studed some of the rudiments in law school. When expert witnesses are brought forward to be certified by the Court to testify as experts in a field experience on a CV is probed, not simply a rubber stamp of degrees attained.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter