map showing BW area, Hess station and MGM?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Is there a map for this? or at least a map showing the Hess station vicinity to BW?

The Hess Station is just opposite the entrance to the BW parking lot.

How about this?

Hess2.jpg

thanks Chuck - thats along the lines of what I was looking for
did the pic already have those 2 pinpoints on it or did you put them there? and can the picture be elaborated on at all? I know Im being a pain here and asking alot - just wondering - thank you

so the area on the left is boardwalk parking (i do remember it being split) but whats that on the right hande side?

thanks Chuck - thats along the lines of what I was looking for
did the pic already have those 2 pinpoints on it or did you put them there? and can the picture be elaborated on at all? I know Im being a pain here and asking alot - just wondering - thank you

so the area on the left is boardwalk parking (i do remember it being split) but whats that on the right hande side?

Mikayla is correct, it is from Google Earth. I added the pins. The parking on the right, behind the Hess Station is overflow Boardwalk/Convention/Special Event/Cast Member parking. The extreme upper right corner is the back side of EPCOT World Showcase, behind the pavilions.

just took some time to look around Google Earth - thanks
What is the bldg btwn Italy and Caribbean Beach?

I think that is Reedy Creek Emergency Services. Fire and EMS.

Since we need to keep to DVC specific threads, I'm going to merge this with your other thead ;)

Google Earth shows lots of interesting things at WDW. It looks different from overhead :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter