Marathon Weekend 2018

We didn't get into the expo until late and all the Dopey stuff was sold out so no Dopey magnet for me. And I refuse to pay the ridiculous ebay prices for one. But it was my first Dopey so I am thinking of making my own? Would anyone be willing to make a color copy of theirs for me? I can laminate it and attach it to a sheet of magnet paper cut in the ear shape. Not the same but I'm getting desperate lol! :)

We didn't get into the expo until late and all the Dopey stuff was sold out so no Dopey magnet for me. And I refuse to pay the ridiculous ebay prices for one. But it was my first Dopey so I am thinking of making my own? Would anyone be willing to make a color copy of theirs for me? I can laminate it and attach it to a sheet of magnet paper cut in the ear shape. Not the same but I'm getting desperate lol! :)

I can definitely give this a try for you. I will scan when I get home this afternoon and try to PM you a file that might print better than posting on here. FYI I also have all but the 5K as that was sold out. So if you would like any of the others let me know.

I can definitely give this a try for you. I will scan when I get home this afternoon and try to PM you a file that might print better than posting on here. FYI I also have all but the 5K as that was sold out. So if you would like any of the others let me know.

Thank you! Mostly I just want Dopey, so thanks! Now I am excited to try making one. :)

Thank you! Mostly I just want Dopey, so thanks! Now I am excited to try making one. :)

I'll second this suggestion. I have 2 Dopey magnets from the "Dopey that wasn't" last year. I decided to use one of them since I like the design better and the color works better with my car. I'm going back and forth deciding whether I care enough about the year to ask DW to make a cover and replacement year out of vinyl on her Cricut.

I am in the blurry background of a photo! I would not have found myself if the pattern on my #purple pants wasn't specific.
Same here. I was hoping for a good one, since my only Photopass pictures from the marathon are from the finish line (which I’m glad I got because one of them is one of my all time favorite race pictures).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter