Marathon Weekend 2021

For this week, I want to know where is your favorite place to grab a drink at WDW?
I love a margarita! My first choice would be La Cantina (preferably with their cheese empanadas) followed closely by La Cava (with chips and salsa). I would include the Oga’s Cantina if the Outer Rim was served in something much larger than their current thimble.

The Top of the World lounge is always fun for a specialty cocktail. My fiends and I like to sit in the private curtained off booths. They make you feel like VIP!

Adventurer's Club (RIP) is still my all time favorite, but currently, depending on my mood, I like margaritas at La Cava, the Biergarten with large beers watching the entertainment, and Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs. I also enjoy discovering new places during DATW, like Spice Road table and even standing outside in Italy drinking limoncello was fun.

SAFD: Haven't visited the Florida parks often enough to have a favourite, so I'll post my Disneyland Paris one. Victoria's Bar on Main Street, where on a sunny day you can sit outside and watch the parades and entertainment in front of the castle. They have milkshakes, even alcoholic ones. Mind you, this is France, so we even saw the Main Street vendors selling champagne in the evening.

Big fan of Nomad Lounge. One of my favorite places at WDW. Great small bites and drinks.
Nomad’s is always relaxing and the Snow Leopard or a nice bourbon make me happy.
Please stop talking about Nomad's. More people will realize that it's a relaxing place to drink and snack and we won't be able to enjoy it anymore.

I have never had an alcohol beverage at Disney. To be fair - 1. I don't really drink alcohol anyway, and 2. I'm a cheapskate. I almost exclusively drink water at Disney (and other restaurants at home) because I'm not paying anywhere from $2-5 for a glass of iced tea.

Now snacks, that's another story!

In terms of actual bars, it’ll be tough to ever beat the Top of the World lounge. Great atmosphere, incredible views and unbeatable company. Thanks again, Karen!
You're very welcome! I still haven't decided if I will be at MW 2021 but if I am, we will have to go back!

For this week, I want to know where is your favorite place to grab a drink at WDW?
Polynesian pool bar for my favorite drink, a Rose Gold Margarita and my favorite view, Magic Kingdom.

SAFD:
For many, many years, my only answer would have been "a Bombay Sapphire martini, up, extra dry, with two olives, at the Brown Derby." ♥

That's still a favorite, but a couple other locations have joined it as faves...

Oga's. Oga's. OGA'S!!! Preferably with a Jedi Mind Trick and a White Wampa Ale chaser, at the bar, singing along with the bar staff. Aaaaaalmoooooost KUNGALOOSH-level fun.

A fresh-brewed latte at the Barcelona Lounge at Gran Destino Tower. The perfect way to prep before heading out to a park, IMO.

Dinner/late evening glass of wine at Three Rivers at CSR. On one of the couches. Listening to holiday music. Watching a stunning sunset.

SAFD: oooooh this is fun! Disclaimer - I only drink beer, water and coffee (no wine or mixed drinks, no soda) but I will give my favorites at each park:

AK - Dawa bar next to Tusker House - love the Elephant Foot IPA! :drinking1
HS - OGA's! Bad Motivator Ale is my go-to (but it's fun to see people react to the Fuzzy Taun Taun!)
Epcot - the American Pavilion beer stand - they usually have a good selection (I think I got a Dogfish 60 minute IPA last time) - then head over to the UK to watch British Explosion
MK - hmmmm....I guess I will be boring and say an iced latte from Starbucks - really does hit the spot mid-afternoon when you are hot and tired!
DS - love getting a beer from the stand outside Raglan Road and watching the live entertainment they have outside.

Honorable mention: my hotel balcony, sipping on whatever craft IPA we brought from home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter