Marathon Weekend 2021

Took a little while to process yet another race cancellation, I know it’s not that important in the grand scheme but I’m still pretty miffed. Running a London virtual marathon in two weeks which was training for MW, pretty much lost all interest now! Annoying for us all, least were in it together, onwards and upwards I suppose...
Any international entrants had any more word on when the refund may arrive?

Just curious if anyone else received emails “confirming” virtual after choosing refund. I wish this was an option on my runDisney account so I knew it’s being refunded! This is the 3rd email set I’ve gotten. The second set that “confirmed“ my virtual choice!

Just curious if anyone else received emails “confirming” virtual after choosing refund. I wish this was an option on my runDisney account so I knew it’s being refunded! This is the 3rd email set I’ve gotten. The second set that “confirmed“ my virtual choice!
I received the same emails, but I registered 3 different people and only received the confirmation for the virtual selection for 2 people. I wish there was a way to see a confirmation that runDisney has my correct selection registered too!

I received a second email today after I had asked for a refund shortly after the first email was sent. It's only me on the registration, so there's no explanation for it.

I followed the link, and there was no indication that my previous choice had been registered. So I asked for the refund again, and this time I saved a screenshot of my confirmation screen.

It seems that you can revisit the link up to the cut-off date and change your response, but it does seem like they should be able to mark your prior choice (or no choice yet).

I was registered for Castaway Challenge and Dopey. I got an email for each both confirming virtual. I’d selected refund yesterday and last week. This is the header for today’s email. Very frustrating 529046

Anyone else not get an email about canceling registration? I sent a support email two days ago but haven't received a response from that either (and I have been checking my spam folder).

I know the races being cancelled totally sucks. I had not really gotten the "motivation gone" thing before. :( I do now. Trying to get back on the horse - ordered some cute new leggings and stuff to try to inspire myself!!

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who had a Riviera Tower Studio for MW and cancelled it. :) I was able to move into that since I'm still going to Disney, even though not running. :)

Anyone else not get an email about canceling registration? I sent a support email two days ago but haven't received a response from that either (and I have been checking my spam folder).

I have received nothing, also sent an email about not receiving the email but have not gotten a response.

Did you register yourself or go through a TA? I don’t think you’ll get an email from RunDisney if you registered through a TA.

Support email seems to be slow. I sent runDisney a question about my registration on 9/25 and got a response yesterday, 10/1.

Did you register yourself or go through a TA? I don’t think you’ll get an email from RunDisney if you registered through a TA.
you will get rundisney email if you went through TA, but that won't happen till like after the 5th or 7th (whichever date Disney was giving for notifying of choice)...it won't come from your TA

you will get rundisney email if you went through TA, but that won't happen till like after the 5th or 7th (whichever date Disney was giving for notifying of choice)...it won't come from your TA
My TAs reached out to me directly for both W&D and MW cancellation options. I never heard anything from RunDisney other than the initial email announcing the cancellation.

My TAs reached out to me directly for both W&D and MW cancellation options. I never heard anything from RunDisney other than the initial email announcing the cancellation.
I meant to say regarding switching to virtual... if refund then yes only TA... If switching to virtual, you tell TA and the rundisney will mail you after the deadline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter