Marathon Weekend 2022

SAFD:
Eeyore is my favorite character. A very close second is Pluto, quickly followed by Mickey. DH really likes Roo, and our beagle loved Tigger (try replacing a beloved toy that he stole from our dog sitters dog and she got it at Goodwill, and not any stuffed Tigger would do).

For in park interactions, Chip and Dale are the best.

SAFD: So Classic Original Disney character, i.e. not one pulled from literature and interpreted by Disney.....let's go Mickey just because he's the original.

Other Original Disney Character....Moana.....and Baymax (just because I want to hug him)

Best Adapted (from literature) Disney Character....I'm thinking Genie (but that just may be because of Robin Williams) or Pooh (because of Stirling Holloway) or Mulan, because she was kick-*** (literally)

Best Pixar Character....Tough one.....Buzz & Woody, WALL-E, Mike & Sully

SAFD
My original favorite characters can’t be separated - Copper and Tod. The Fox and the Hound is my favorite movie (we love the hounds) and a great model of friendship. For the traditional classic character I’d have to go with Goofy.

For Pixar, I’d have to go with Mater.

I’m guessing you can see I go for the funny characters who’d do anything for friends lol

SAFD:
There's one character who is my absolute hands down favorite, who's pretty easy to guess from my avatar.
Here's some hints...
He's a lovable fellow, with a dash of childish delight.
From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment.
Voila! It's Figment!

From movies/TV shows/ect.
-Mulan (animated) - I like how she balances love for her family while still trying to be true to herself. Plus, she does it with a sword.
-Mary Poppins (original and musical versions) - Practically perfect in every way
-Professor Ludwig von Drake -Energetic authority on just about every topic

SAFD: Mickey Mouse! I loved Mickey as a kid. Not really sure when it started (certainly before I can remember) or why (probably partially brainwashed by my parents), but he's always made my smile. I have Disney movies and stories I prefer over any Mickey movies/shorts, but he certainly puts a smile on my face (and in my heart) like no other! Nostalgia is powerful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter