March 2012 Rental Car?

Wow, I checked yestedray am for my brothers trip this weekend 17-20, and they were still high; checked again today and higher! I guess I missed that window, I am so annoyed now. We have a ressie for the 4 days from awhile back for 140 inclusive but wanted to get it :headache: down; guess i missed the boat...

I think you did miss the boat, but there's still a few days left and I've seen rates come down even the last day (of course, they can continue to rise, as well). If it makes you feel any better, the rates I found were considered weekly; even though I'm gone about 4.5 days, it was enough to be considered a week. One time I forgot to put in my arrival (AM) time and the rates I got back were considerably more expensive than the daily rate.

A few rays of hope: I noticed that Alamo's last minute rates are now in effect until the 19th. This just posted today...the rates aren't that good though, but you should try plugging in IG for the ID/Corp ID field and see if that helps. I would expect other agencies to chime in with their last minute rates soon, and that could start another round of competitive pricing. Another thing you can do is look at Hotwire and see what they come up with...

What codes are you using for this reservation???? Thanks!

I was using the Costco discount (7014627) and either the one day free (5 day min) (AF4499SDY) or $30 off (AD8221SDF). These all assume Costco membership...but there's other similar codes with other organizations.

However, if you read on, at least with my dates, the deals have past. What I booked for $77 yesterday is now $214...

I think you did miss the boat, but there's still a few days left and I've seen rates come down even the last day (of course, they can continue to rise, as well). If it makes you feel any better, the rates I found were considered weekly; even though I'm gone about 4.5 days, it was enough to be considered a week. One time I forgot to put in my arrival (AM) time and the rates I got back were considerably more expensive than the daily rate.

A few rays of hope: I noticed that Alamo's last minute rates are now in effect until the 19th. This just posted today...the rates aren't that good though, but you should try plugging in IG for the ID/Corp ID field and see if that helps. I would expect other agencies to chime in with their last minute rates soon, and that could start another round of competitive pricing. Another thing you can do is look at Hotwire and see what they come up with...
Maybe it was the weekly thing, cause I did check on Monday... I got a similar deal for a weekly rate in December, about $83 for a full size for a week, including taxes, from Alamo. That one was only available a short time too. sigh...lets hope that happens for my july trip! Have a compact for $350 right now for 9 days...eek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter