March 24, 2018 Fantasy Cruise

Does anyone want to be in charge of the fish extender group for our cruise? In the past someone would take down all the info (names, ages, state room #’s) and email the list to everyone participating.

I will help organize this

I will help organize this
I can make a list or a spreadsheet but everyone will have to say everyone in their cabin's favorite character and how old everyone is, I only need their age if they are under 18 years of age. I also need everyone's gender and if you are celebrating anything such as a birthday! Don't forget to say your cabin number too! If we can get at least 6 cabins by February 24, which is a month before sail date, I think we can make an fe group!!!! Please reply if anyone else is interested and have a magical day!!!

Last edited:
Hi -

we'll be on the cruise with our 4 kids and MIL. This is our first cruise and just learned about FE groups. Trying to get the hang of it all. Pirate costumes, FE bags, etc. I'm happy to join a group, I may just need some more info to make sure I do it all correctly.

Ryan

Hi -

we'll be on the cruise with our 4 kids and MIL. This is our first cruise and just learned about FE groups. Trying to get the hang of it all. Pirate costumes, FE bags, etc. I'm happy to join a group, I may just need some more info to make sure I do it all correctly.

Ryan
Hi Ryan!!! We would love to have you in our group!!! So, fisher extender groups are when you make/ buy at least one gift for each person/ each stateroom ( you can do either) and when you get onto the cruise, you will deliver those gifts to the families at any time of the vacation. You will put the gifts in a thing called a fish extender ( they can just be little organizers or bags). People hang their fish extender outside of your room on a fish. The fish acts as a hook for the fish extender to rest on. Have fun on your first cruise, I'm sure all of you guys will have an absolute blast on the most magical cruise on earth!!!

Last edited:
We have six staterooms signed up for fish extenders but 4 families, so I will be taking a maximum of 6 more families. Please let me know all of everyone's information by February 24, so people can start making/buying their gifts.

Last edited:
Fish extenders groups were set up on Facebook. I did not get to the FB page in time to get onto one (they are already closed), but added to the Pixie Dust group, who I hope will act as another FE group. There are a lot of people on the FB page for our cruise.

There is a link for an FE on this cruise......please keep reading the posts. It was on page 2 when I posted this message.

Yes I would like to do a FE group. I am on our FB page and also in Pixie group. Can we get 10 cabins and make our own FE? If interested in doing so let me know I will help organize.
There is a link for an FE on this cruise......please keep reading the posts. It was on page 2 when I posted this message. K. Risser has started a group & would be happy to add you to the list.

Fish extenders groups were set up on Facebook. I did not get to the FB page in time to get onto one (they are already closed), but added to the Pixie Dust group, who I hope will act as another FE group. There are a lot of people on the FB page for our cruise.
We are looking to start another FE group. There are several that were on the Pixie List, that got together and formed a group; but there were several who did not. If interested, please let me know.

I can make a list or a spreadsheet but everyone will have to say everyone in their cabin's favorite character and how old everyone is, I only need their age if they are under 18 years of age. I also need everyone's gender and if you are celebrating anything such as a birthday! Don't forget to say your cabin number too! If we can get at least 6 cabins by February 24, which is a month before sail date, I think we can make an fe group!!!! Please reply if anyone else is interested and have a magical day!!!
Did you already get your FE group?

SOOOO very late to the game and we are new and have no idea how this works!! Help!

BTW we are a couple in our 40s with two kids 7 and 10 plus my parents that are sailing...would love to meet people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter