March Magic Dancers!

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Anyone else going to WDW in March?! The wife and I are dancing for our trip at the end of March. We have 68 days of dancing to go! :banana: I booked our Parasailing adventure today and am already getting nervous about being 600 ft up in the air! :scared1:

I'm dancing!!!
Got 44 more days to go!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll Be at SSR Apr.7-17th....1st time at SSR. DVCM at BWV & WLV. Going to BWV at Thanksgiving....so excited to try a new resort! 1993-OffSight-Vistana
1994-Off-Sight-Orange Lake
1995-Grand Floridian
1996- Off Sight-Orange Lake
1998-Off Sight-Hilton Grand Vacations
1998-BoardWalk Villas
1999-Wilderness Lodge Villas
1999- Boardwalk Villas
2000-Hilton Grand Vacations at Sea W.
2000-Grand Floridian
2001-Boardwalk Villas
2002-Beach Club
2002-Wilderness Lodge
2003-BoardWalk Villas
2004-Beach Club
2006-Saratoga S.

Hi All! :wave:

I'm new around here but not new to Disney. My mom, sister and I are leaving March 3 for our 9th trip. I'm looking forward to it more each day, which don't seem to pass fast enough for me. We're from Michigan where it's cold and snowy now. We all want the sunshine and Rockin' Rollercoaster!! So here's to dancing the days away! :cool1: :banana:

60 days from today :hourglass we'll be spending the afternoon/evening at Epcot after checking into PC (an afternoon with Off Kilter :cloud9: and seeing Illuminations that night :thumbsup2 .... ahh it doesn't get any better than that :lovestruc !!) . We'll be at PC for 4 nights and then moving over to OKW for 5 nights. I have been working a TON the last 2 weeks (I'm an Accountant, need I say more :crazy: !!) and am soooooo ready for a little WDW R&R. It's the best "therapy" in all the world pixiedust: . I'll have my lime green ºoº on my backpack, so please stop and say hi :wave2: !

:cheer2: Add us! Add us! :cheer2:

March 25-April 2 at ASMovies for us. This will be our first trip with friends. We are so excited. The other family has never been, so we are excited to show off "our" Disney World. ;)

Last March we met friends from home and their two DD at WDW. They had not been to WDW in many years, so DS and I were the designated tour guides, since we are WDW veterans with 25 + WDW trips under our belt :thumbsup2 . They kept calling me "Tour Guide Barbie" throughout the trip :rotfl2:, even saying that they were going to get me a Guest of Honor name tag with "Tour Guide Barbie" on it :rotfl2: . My favorite memory of the trip is the one of me and their 13 yo DD skipping down Main St. USA at 2 am after EMH at MK. They still thank me when I see them for sharing "my world" with them. I told my friend the other day that our tour guide service would be available again in March if they were interested :rolleyes1! I really do love to "share" WDW with friends and family. Last summer, my 78 yo mom, sister,8 yo niece and I had a girls only WDW trip. It really made some special memories. We are already in the early planning stages of our version of a grand gathering in summer 2007 for DH's 2 brothers, their families and my in-laws. Thanks to the great tip on the DIS Budget board, I bought each family ºoº banks from Kohl's for ~ $5 to start saving. Enjoy getting ready for your trip. I think it's "almost" as much fun as the trip itself :banana: .

We are looking forward to the trip. I do think it will make it even more magical and a completely different experience than normal having friends with us. It almost becomes a "New" Disney, if that is even possible. They lucked out because I did all the ADR's and planning. We let them pick the resort since this is their magical trip. I'm hoping all goes well since our kids are the same ages.

Hello! We will hopefully be at the Poly March 10-19th. My mom has surgery that is not-yet-scheduled, so there may be a glitch in our plans. :(

For those who are taking friends or extended family, you will have a blast. We had others with us on the last trip and I wish they could come back with us! It is so fun to share it with our loved ones. Alas, our dd's school schedules don't match up this time!

Incredible family, will you be in concierge again this time, or shall we look for you around the pool? :sunny:

Danadisney said:
March 25th-April 3rd CSR! Counting down the days until warm weather, pixie dust, and magic!!!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

WoohoO! We'll be at CSR at the exact same time you will be! :)

Iggipolka said:
Anyone else going to WDW in March?! The wife and I are dancing for our trip at the end of March. We have 68 days of dancing to go! :banana: I booked our Parasailing adventure today and am already getting nervous about being 600 ft up in the air! :scared1:
We will be at CSR Feb. 25th - March 4th. It still seems too far away! You will love parasailing! I did this at Grand Cayman and it was wonderful. You just float through the air and it is so peaceful. Have fun!! :rainbow:

Okay, 59... I've got the bug REALLY bad! My daughter and I are doing the My Disney Girl Tea and I can't even tell you how excited we are! We look at the Allears.com pics every day. Part of the fun is the wait, but I really want to go NOW! I think that's the joy of Disney; the waiting is almost as good as the going. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter