March Magic Dancers!

I'm jumping on the March dancing train....I'm so excited, we'll be there for March 26-Apr 1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'll be the crazy redhead bouncing around CSR in case you're wondering...hee hee...

Secondgradememories said:
Okay, 59... I've got the bug REALLY bad! My daughter and I are doing the My Disney Girl Tea and I can't even tell you how excited we are! We look at the Allears.com pics every day. Part of the fun is the wait, but I really want to go NOW! I think that's the joy of Disney; the waiting is almost as good as the going. :cloud9:

I seriously couldn't agree with you more!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wifey and I will be at POR for March 26-April 3. My first time since February 1993 and her first time ever. We're pumped!

We're getting closer :banana: :banana: !! I just found out last week that a friend of mine (who also happens to be my boss :woohoo: ) and her family will very likely be at WDW for part of our trip. I will be able to use my AP room discount for her and get a great deal on a room. I love to be able to share my AP discount with friends/family pixiedust: ! She gives me a hard time about my WDW addiction/obsession, but who did she come to for WDW advice :lmao: .

All the paper work just arrived in the mail today!!!!! We only have 30 days left to wait now :cool1: We will be at the CBR from March 1 to 8th.... Doing the happy dance!!! :yay:

dznyacct said:
60 days from today :hourglass we'll be spending the afternoon/evening at Epcot after checking into PC (an afternoon with Off Kilter :cloud9: and seeing Illuminations that night :thumbsup2 .... ahh it doesn't get any better than that :lovestruc !!) . We'll be at PC for 4 nights and then moving over to OKW for 5 nights. I have been working a TON the last 2 weeks (I'm an Accountant, need I say more :crazy: !!) and am soooooo ready for a little WDW R&R. It's the best "therapy" in all the world pixiedust: . I'll have my lime green ºoº on my backpack, so please stop and say hi :wave2: !

48 days and counting...... :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Looks like our paths will cross. :thumbsup2 We will be arriving at OKW on March 21 and staying for 10 days. My aunt, uncle and counsin will be joining us. party: CAN'T WAIT!!!

53 Days! I put my vacation up on the Vacation Board at work today. Some of my co-workers were teasing me about putting it up "so early". I told them that I've been planning this for almost a year and now it's only 53 days away! :cool1:
I SO need this vacation. :badpc:

We're going March 17th (actually driving down on 16th). Absolutely can't WAIT!!!! We've got a big group 15 and we're staying at Pop Century. Big family gathering. I'll dance with you!

:cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :wave2: :Pinkbounc :moped: :hourglass :wave: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: :worship: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :tink: :mickeyjum :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter