Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hello, RustManFan. I want to start off by saying the DiSigns you have made for us (and additional family members) on our previous trips have been amazing! They were super helpful in spotting our strollers amongst the sea of so many others and the kids loved seeing their names on them. Thank you so much. This year we are thinking of going with an animal theme so I am going to request some new DiSigns, if that's okay with you. The month and year for our WDW trip is November 2016.

May I have one license plate with Tiana and Naveen as frogs with their animal friends (Louis, Ray, etc) that says Princess Cat please?

One with Tiana and Naveen as humans with their animal friends with the name Princess Kai, please?

One with Ariel and animal friends (flounder, Sebastian, etc) with the name Taylor, please?

One with Jasmin and animal friends (rajah, Abu, etc) with the name Yasmin, please? If it's too much to ask or I have done something wrong, please forgive me. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

Last edited by a moderator:
May I please request a stroller tag ? Could you include Toy story woody and sheriff badge? Sedrick is his name and if possible to add Autism Puzzle pieces somehow. I trust your creativity, thank you so much. Kim j.

believe I can do those that are outstanding after work... provided all the requirements have been met in the original request.

QUOTE REMOVED BY MODERATOR

I'm so sorry, in your photo bucket, where do I find the JPEG file? I'm still trying to find the choice for stroller tags. Thank you for any help. I'm still new at requests

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion,
I would like to request a stroller tag. I hope I'm doing this right!

License-Monsters5.jpg with the name "Keegan"
Travel date: September 2016

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter