Marrieds choosing not to have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperation it is! Though I can understand the sentiment - it's a rainy Friday here, and I'd rather be snoozing in the hall of presidents, or just sitting on a bench in Disney right now. I'm not a greedy guy - I don't need to be on a ride, just would love to be in the atmosphere.

Yay, the sun is trying to break through the clouds and the weather person is saying it will be a clear, sunny sky this afternoon.

Okay, I'm not going to be greedy either, but I don't have to even make it to the parks, how about sitting at the pool bar of any WDW resort. You know what I'm thinking about.....:drinking1 :drinking: and I'll have one of these too. :mickeybar :rotfl:

Yay, the sun is trying to break through the clouds and the weather person is saying it will be a clear, sunny sky this afternoon.

Okay, I'm not going to be greedy either, but I don't have to even make it to the parks, how about sitting at the pool bar of any WDW resort. You know what I'm thinking about.....:drinking1 :drinking: and I'll have one of these too. :mickeybar :rotfl:

mmmmm- pools have kids:eek: ........howwwww abouuuut.....I got it, :idea: outside at The Rose and the Crown- looking out over the lagoon. Of course, our feet up on a chair and it has to be night so it is nice and cool and no sun in the eyes. :lmao: I am pretty darn picky for a daydream!:rotfl2:

mmmmm- pools have kids:eek: ........howwwww abouuuut.....I got it, :idea: outside at The Rose and the Crown- looking out over the lagoon. Of course, our feet up on a chair and it has to be night so it is nice and cool and no sun in the eyes. :lmao: I am pretty darn picky for a daydream!:rotfl2:

I definitely like your idea, I hope to be doing that in 54 days, we have ADR's for the Rose & Crown, hoping for patio seats, at 7:30 p.m. on 10/29.:cool1: And by the way, it's your daydream so you can be as picky as you want!

I don't know if we were just lucky, heck yeah we must have been, but we took a break mid-week during our Dec. WDW vacay and stayed at the resort. We sat around the pool all afternoon at the AKL and their were maybe 2 kids the entire time we were there! They were all in the parks, yippee!

Well -- if we are going for the perfect daydream lets make it during Illuminations and along w/our beverages maybe a couple yummy desserts from the pastry shop over in France. :thumbsup2

Where do I go??? Here? Over to the new thread? Both?? I need direction people! :rotfl2: :lmao:
Cat_bite.gif

Okay, even though we have our Babble from the Rabble going I thought it only appropriate to close out this thread appropriately by using up our last few pages. Any objections?

Anyway, I thought I would ask some questions that I have related to our WDW trip. First, has anyone ever gone to the California Grill to have dinner and watch Wishes? We have a 7:30 ADR and I am worried that we probably will not get a window table, if we arrive an hour early do you think they would consider seating us even though we have a later ADR? Also, of the people who have eaten there, is the food worth the cost in your opinion?

We got there about 7PM and were told, in no uncertain terms, "Those tables are reserved." So, evidently, when you arrive doesn't matter much.

We got there about 7PM and were told, in no uncertain terms, "Those tables are reserved." So, evidently, when you arrive doesn't matter much.

I thought they could not be "reserved":confused3 It was explained when we made the ADR that we could request a window seat but that there was no guarantee as they were a first come first served seating.

That's exactly correct. We were told the same thing. Evidently, there is another class of guest. :mad:

What really steamed me up, though, was that when Wishes started, the folks at most of the front-and-center tables were shuffled off to some private viewing area, so they didn't even need those tables to enjoy the show!

That's exactly correct. We were told the same thing. Evidently, there is another class of guest. :mad:

What really steamed me up, though, was that when Wishes started, the folks at most of the front-and-center tables were shuffled off to some private viewing area, so they didn't even need those tables to enjoy the show!

That really stinks! Again, I had heard that the people with window seats stayed seated and anybody who did not get a window seat could go out to a "viewing area" to see them. Now I am actually thinking of changing my ADR because I wanted this to be a surprise for my DH, my best friend and her DH who are coming along. For the price that we will be paying for the meal will it even be worth it.:confused3

That really stinks! Again, I had heard that the people with window seats stayed seated and anybody who did not get a window seat could go out to a "viewing area" to see them. Now I am actually thinking of changing my ADR because I wanted this to be a surprise for my DH, my best friend and her DH who are coming along. For the price that we will be paying for the meal will it even be worth it.:confused3

Tammy- if you were paying for the meal out of pocket, maybe you can do one of the firework "cruises":confused3 I wonder if you are allowed to bring some wine onboard??

Tammy- if you were paying for the meal out of pocket, maybe you can do one of the firework "cruises":confused3 I wonder if you are allowed to bring some wine onboard??

Oh, that's a good idea!!:thumbsup2 I will have to do some searching on that! Thanks for the idea!

Anyone out there do one of these cruises or have an answer about bringing wine onboard?

Oh, that's a good idea!!:thumbsup2 I will have to do some searching on that! Thanks for the idea!

Anyone out there do one of these cruises or have an answer about bringing wine onboard?

I wonder which forum you can find out that info on???

Maybe Theme Parks???

That does sound fun- skip the wine- go for a few bottles of champagne!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter