Mass Disney Travelers

Royalston is the home of Doane's Falls right? I went swimming there once. I remember it seemed like it took forever to get there.

Two miles from Fenway Park here! I'm giving up my Sox-Yankees tix on the last weekend of the season to go spend the last two weeks of September at Disney (my seatmates think I'm nuts...)

I'll be pulling for all of you at the ESPN club when the Pats play the Steelers on the last Sunday at the month. DW and DD will be going into world showcase that afternoon, wisely leaving me to rally the cause solo against all those Steeler fans who still can't quite understand why we have the trophies as of late and not them.... Missing the Carolina game the week before will be bad enough. I can't miss this one as well! See you guys there!

Hi:

Mass travelers just back from disney and we walked around with Boston red sox hats (four pink, and one navy blue) all week and I have to say, met lots of other mass travelers, which was GREAT!

Debbie
August 19-26

DebMcDonald said:
Hi:

Mass travelers just back from disney and we walked around with Boston red sox hats (four pink, and one navy blue) all week and I have to say, met lots of other mass travelers, which was GREAT!

Debbie
August 19-26

Lucky you! We met a lot of Yankee fans! Including a couple of ride operators who didn't want to let us on!!!! I will leave my Jason Varitek shirt home this year!

Tnkrbelle565 said:
Lucky you! We met a lot of Yankee fans! Including a couple of ride operators who didn't want to let us on!!!! I will leave my Jason Varitek shirt home this year!

I think you'll find more Red Sox fans this year, either because they're not afraid to admit it now or because they've jumped on the bandwagon. And after being up 3-0 and then getting swept, Yankee fans aren't quite as cocky anymore.

Michael623 said:
Royalston is the home of Doane's Falls right? I went swimming there once. I remember it seemed like it took forever to get there.

Yes! It's a beautiful waterfall. It's down the street from my house. And yes, it DOES take forever to get here, lol. DH and I both work inside of the 95 belt so we both have quite a hike to get home.

hojo said:
I see there are a lot of Disney travelrs from MA out there. The question is just how many?? I am heading down to Disney at the end of September and am already whistling the disney tunes! First time going with kids so this is going to be a lot different. I know I am going to be chomping at the bit to do everything when know I can't!
Hi! :wave2: We are from Mass too, and heading down to WDW Sept.24th. What dates will you be there?

IWANNAGOBACK! said:
OK our June Grand Gathering was Awesome :grouphug: ! But as wished we are going back in Oct :banana: ! 4th-12th CSR and planning to attend MNSSHP on Oct 6th pirate: princess: Can't wait :hourglass !!!!

:cheer2: Oct 5 thru Oct 12th CSR Can't wait :goodvibes :goodvibes Leaving on Southwest TFG.. :banana: :banana:

Lucky 13! That is days before Disney!

fly out on SONG on the 28th. Is Song impacted if Delta strikes??

hojo said:
Lucky 13! That is days before Disney!

fly out on SONG on the 28th. Is Song impacted if Delta strikes??

I haven't heard about a Delta strike. I do know that they filed for bankruptcy protection and that Song is also affected. I would imagine that a strike might also affect both.

:( Wish I had found this thread earlier!!

I'm from Malden.. and we just went to WDW this past August! What a great time ..

As for wearing my Red Sox hat, I got a lot of "Hey -- Congrats to the Sox" type comments and only one nasty scowl -- guess what kind of hat THEY had on!! :)

Looking forward to getting to know more of the Mass Disney Fans!!

Hi Everyone --

We're from Milton, MA. My dh, ds (10), ds (5) and I should be heading down in December. :cool1:

Wow, Lots of people from MA! My family lives in Gardner, so I know where alot of your "blink and miss it " towns are. We are going to WDW the first week of December.
Kelly

Welcome to the DIS! We're a bit south of you, bsgauld, in Plymouth, and are heading to WDW on Christmas Day, so we'll miss you. I'm hoping my step-nephew is back from overseas before the holidays, too. When do you figure Bubbasdad will return, and I wonder if they're in the same unit? Not that I even know which unit my s-n is in....

jenny2 said:
I might be from THE 'blink-and-you-miss-it' town in Mass... people FROM Mass don't even know where it is, lol. The one and only (with a pop. of 1600 people, I'm sure the only) ROYALSTON representative here, lol!

DH and DS(3) are heading down next month, but we've got a big Christmas trip coming up - travelling with some friends. We're driving down (see all those trips in my sig? We drove for all of them!). In May we're going home to SSR for the first time since we joined DVC, taking my parents. I'm trying to convince DH to take the train this time. Gas prices are outrageous!!

It's so cool to see all the Mass people :D

Hey neighbor Jenny! Live in the same town, but I'm certain I don't know who you are unless you're in the circle with the school at the head of the common.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter