• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mass Disney Travelers

albedard said:
we are from central massachusetts. We will be staying in the AKL the week of Thanksgiving. :wave:
Hi ....welcome to another Central Ma. Diser! We just got back at the end of August and had a great time (too hot though). Have a great trip @ Thanksgiving, the holiday decorations should be up by then. Happy Planning! :flower:

solferino said:
Hey neighbor Jenny! Live in the same town, but I'm certain I don't know who you are unless you're in the circle with the school at the head of the common.

LOL, that's EXACTLY where I live! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I replied to your PM! :banana: :banana:

:cool1: well If I came of the scrapbooking board once in a while I would have known you all were here! thanks Jenny2 for mentioning it - lol
I am currently in Gardner, moving to Baldwinville!
Just visited POFQ and WL in April -
might try to get back in Feb if and when I take the kids to Fort Myers (i am not sure about going to Disney with three kids and no DH though! :rolleyes: )

Western Mass'r who just returned recently from a 13 day August trip (bc, ak,okw) - great Time - Hot.

DS#1 just met a lot of new friends from Mass at a really cool Irish Pub near wdw (he was wearing his "jeter drinks wine coolers" t-shirt.

Next trip just 35 days away, last trip this year 82 days away

MEG&MINNIE said:
Hi ....welcome to another Central Ma. Diser! We just got back at the end of August and had a great time (too hot though). Have a great trip @ Thanksgiving, the holiday decorations should be up by then. Happy Planning! :flower:

Thank you for the welcome. We love disboards. So much information that I am glued to it. :wave2:

We're from Mass. Just got back frpm WDW on 09/13/05. heading back down on 12/3/05. :cool1:

I'm from Central Mass and heading to the world on Oct. 10 with two of my daughters !!!! Looking forward to MNSSHP and watching the Sox at ESPN club
in the playoffs !!!!!!

Jo Ann :hourglass :cool1: :love:

HI WE LEAVE FRIDAY 7 COUPLES ALL FROM MASS, :cool1: ADULT LONG WEEKEND............. DISNEY WITH NO KIDS.................
HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi :wave2:
Checking in for the South Shore. We are heading down from Dec 2-10.
17 of us for a Grand Gathering to celebrate our 20th and BIL's DS's 15th wedding anniversaries.

I am from Mass and i was just at Disney last month. Planning another trip
for next September to! :cool1:

I also live in Ma. I cannot believe it snowed last week :scared1: We just came back from MNSSHP and had a blast. I'd move down there tommorow if I could. I keep telling people I'll take hurricanes over blizzards and northeasters every time. :cold:

CommunicoreGuy said:
I'd move down there tommorow if I could. I keep telling people I'll take hurricanes over blizzards and northeasters every time. :cold:

Sorry, CommunicoreGuy, but I'll take snow and cold anyday over hurricanes. Plus it's too hot and humid in Florida. A great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there! And I'll be visiting in 5 days! :banana: :banana:

PJV57 said:
Sorry, CommunicoreGuy, but I'll take snow and cold anyday over hurricanes. Plus it's too hot and humid in Florida. A great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there! And I'll be visiting in 5 days! :banana: :banana:

I'm with you. I'd rather a blizzard than a hurricane. In a blizzard I can just hibernate in my house. In a hurricane, that house could get blown away with me inside it. At least up here, when severe weather is on the way, we're almost never forced to evacuate. You never head that hundreds or thousands of people died in a blizzard, but you do hear it for too often after hurricanes and earthquakes. I'll live with the cold weather for a few months.

Give me the blizzard any day over a hurricane. At least with a blizzard you can just stay home and wrap up with a blanket and maybe play a game with the kiddies or something.

I love the snow!!! The more the better( except I don't want any the day we fly out to go to WDW, 12/7)! My son's soccer game was crazy in the snow last Saturday :teeth:. The ball kept getting bigger and bigger, like you were making a snowball :rotfl2: !

Lynn4Mel said:
From Mass here too! Going in Oct. Taking Amtrak...something different
let me know how the amtrak works out always curious ablut that, also is it much cheaper than flyiing and what is the ETA.

Hi to Fellow Bay Staters. We will be going back "home" to Disney in May. I really wish we could go earlier than that but it doesn't seem possible right now. Although I did receive an e-mail from Song today stating BOS to MCO from now until December 15 (I think) is only $59 each way!! Annmarie

I really love New England and look forward to a little snow but can't wait to see our "new home" this November at Saratoga Springs Resort! We'll be there 11/20-11/28...brand new dvc owners...yeah!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter