• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Max Pass after 12pm

SoCalDisneygal❤️

Earning My Ears
I just decided to surprise my seven-year-old and take him to Disney however we won’t be there till 1 PM....I’m wondering if it’s still worth it to get Max Pass or is it too late in your opinion ?

When I was there in March it was worth it to have after 1pm. I was able to get fast passes for everything that late and a lot of things til almost park closing except GotG and Radiator Springs

We found that MaxPass in the morning was great but often times we had fast passes for rides where the stand by line was not that long so it wasn't as valuable - afternoon was when the value kicked in big time - when lines were much longer and fast passes were of great value.

Thanks all. We just arrived and thinking we will do. Will check app times. We are finally here without the three-year-old so hoping to accomplish lots of fun things Ie faster rides lol

With MP you can pick up FP that aren't available at the kiosks due to FP being cancelled by other guests. We have found MP to be very helpful in the afternoons. If it is just the two of you and you are trying to get a lot done, I would highly recommend MP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter