May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, Just catching up again

Docs arrived in the mail today, reworking my packing list, no lodge on the 8th so I will be able to start packing once DS#2 is in bed (hoping he does not see the luggage in my room in the AM before he goes to school), arranged for shuttle to LAX on the 9th (praying very hard Delta has no problems that night on the Red Eye!) Still need to make ressie for Port back to house. I am thinking a 10am pick up from port should work. My co-workers at the office are laughing at me because they are hoping I actually do take a break once I am on ship.

Morning music just for us - this was our welcome to Barcelona. We're standing on our verandah on deck 6 facing the town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkhzk3f9FIY

Okay, that brought tears to my eyes.

I agree, the post of the fireworks is great and worth sharing with everyone. I really enjoyed watching them from the deck, but wow to see them from the air like that was truly amazing. Thank you again for posting it.

I hate to say this but it's so warm here that we have our A/C on!!! It's supposed to be in the 80s tomorrow. I'm always amazed how it can be snowing somewhere and horribly hot in another place!!

They are calling for high 90's this weekend Burbank and I have a parade to march in on Sat and a charity car show to work at on Sunday. Good training for the Transit on the 16th:laughing:

Hey, if you guys have a night when a few folks are missing at your table, maybe we and McDonalds (Kaylee) could sneak over to early seating and join you guys!:cool2: (We're late seating)

Everyone is always welcome to slide into our table anytime (early seating)

Hi kids!
I've been encouraging everone I talk to to remember to let their table mates know when they don't plan on going to the dining room for just this reason. It would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and invite a DIS friend (from out of your rotation) to join you one night for dinner! PLUS...don't forget, you can always make breakfast or lunch dates with folks you'd like to know better!

Works for me, great idea.

Vicki, We got there at about 8:30 -9:00 and there was a small line in front of us and everyone was already heading into the terminal. I don't remember numbers or anything like that I was so excited to meet people that I'd been talking to for a over a year. So, I headed straight to the upgrade line (since the ship was only half full - that won't happen this year!!!) The characters were out and it was a blast. It was hard to believe that we weren't even onboard yet. We will go at 8:30 this time to get there at 9:30. Linda, Susie and I will be at the ears handing out the lanyards, white boards and mini navigators after we get checked in. There are some seats next to the ears and we'll be planted there.

I will look for you by the ears to pick up our lanyards. I will be the one that looks like a loaded down mule with toothpicks holding its eyes open andtwo sled dog puppies running ahead of me, trying to pull me on to the ship as fast as they can.

See everyone very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter