May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, just been out and it is cold. Getting windy too. Quite nose running weather actually.

Mmm, just been out and it is cold. Getting windy too. Quite nose running weather actually.

Got your malt balls yet? I'm going hunting today!

My dh is in Orlando for a meeting this week - so I have a week off!

Got your malt balls yet? I'm going hunting today!

My dh is in Orlando for a meeting this week - so I have a week off!

A week off what!!!:laughing: It's ok, I understand.:lmao:

No malt balls now - really serious about losing some weight(as I was last Monday and the one before!!:rotfl: )

Holly-In between all of these pages I must of missed your birthday Holly.:bday:
Thank you! It was a couple weeks ago. I'm sure you were among the awesome pages of Happy Birthday posts (which all made my day)....my mom was just a bit late. :rotfl: But she's earlier than she usually is....she usually remembers a month after! :lmao:

Good morning all! :flower3:

I decided this morning to take the day off work. I called our office manager and asked her if since both my bosses are not coming in today, if she'd mind me just staying home. I couldn't handle the boredom of sitting there for 6 hours with nothing to do. She told me as long as nobody calls in or gets sick, I can have the day off. Everybody was due to start work 40 minutes ago and I didn't get a phone call yet, so I'm assuming everybody else showed up and I'm free for the day! YIPPEE!!!!

I don't remember seeing any at ours when we were there 2 days ago. But I suppose that doesn't mean much because I wasn't looking for them. ;)

Well I'm off to see if they have C&D. And malt balls!

104 days until trip to WDW
234 days until we leave for cruise

Good morning all! :flower3:

I decided this morning to take the day off work. I called our office manager and asked her if since both my bosses are not coming in today, if she'd mind me just staying home. I couldn't handle the boredom of sitting there for 6 hours with nothing to do. She told me as long as nobody calls in or gets sick, I can have the day off. Everybody was due to start work 40 minutes ago and I didn't get a phone call yet, so I'm assuming everybody else showed up and I'm free for the day! YIPPEE!!!!

The unexpected days off are always the BEST!!:banana:

Well I'm off to see if they have C&D. And malt balls!

104 days until trip to WDW
234 days until we leave for cruise

Good luck in your search!

Where would all the kids go? The kids club closes at 1, and we all have seen the commercial where it may last for hours!

The notepads and pens we can put in the fish extenders!

If it lasts for hours the poor guy is in serious trouble! :scared1:

I have read on the thread where others are already booking airline reservations....have you all done this yet? I though it was kinda early in the game for that, but maybe not. Whatcha think?

Noel: Thinking of you this am and hope your surgery goes smoothly with an quick recovery!...pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

V:Hope your interview goes amazing, you sound very well prepared for it, so I am sure it will go great!...pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I doubt I will every catch up and read all...so sorry if my comments are out of nowhere.

Anyway, we went to a 50th birthday at the Olympic Club (2nd visit now) and met a local attorney whose daughter is at Crystal. They talked so highly of the school. I think we should look into it, although I know it is terribly difficult to get in. So Noel, looking forward to meeting you live on the cruise to pick your brain! I can't believe the final payment is going to be just around the corner (Feb). Lisa

DH and I will be happy to give you our insight on Crystal.

If anyone has pixie dust to spare, could I please ask you to send it to my brother. He had a stem cell/bone marrow transplant just over 3 weeks ago, with my other brother as donor. The odds weren't good and it was part of a special research programme. He seemed to be doing well at first, but has now suffered liver and kidney failure, and is very poorly.

:pixiedust:

Prayers for your brother.

Independence Day is on. I really enjoy this film.

One of my favorites.

Time to go pick Tyler up and have a fun evening together. Look out Disney Store, here we come! Goodnight Marilyn and goodbye for now to everybody else.

Just bought middle DD a jean jacket with Tink on it yesterday at Disney store.

Do you think it is something else between us and them? We don't interact much at all - for the past two years, we have taken our kids together to go out for Halloween. I think I will pass on it this year...but maybe I'm just over-reacting and it has nothing to do with us. Lisa

I don't think you are over reacting. He sounds like a man who is afraid to confront women in person. It is much easier to confront on the phone.

Just a quick drive by post tonight.....

V - good luck with your interview tomorrow

Noel - good luck to you too....will continue to send prayers and PD your way. Let us know that you're ok once the surgery is done.

Thanks for your PD and prayers!

Noel your surgery is tommorow:confused: Good luck with it and I pray for a quick and healthy recovery...pixie dust sent your waypixiedust:

Thanks for your pixie dust and prayers!

You want to hear the icing on the cake? They have 4 children, all the same age as ours! Our second to youngest is in preschool with their second to youngest. We had our babies about 4 months apart. So we have 12 more years together as I know they aren't moving. Hindsight of course, but I should have never asked him for help. I always knew the wife was a bit odd and not very friendly, but he has always been very friendly. For some reason, I thought he might be more normal even though she isn't, but since I had received that vibe from the wife (and was warned by other neighbors when we move in about her) I should have known he wasn't much different than her - just hides it better. People end up together for a reason and if half the apple is bad, chances are the other half isn't much better. My DH of course just says I should pray for them - which we all know is the way to go. But sometimes, it feels good just to vent and I want to thank my DIS family that I could do so on the boards without being judged. Thank you!
Lisa

You DH and I are on the same wave length. Glad you felt comfortable to vent.

Noel,
Here is some pixiedust: that all goes well today!
:hug:

Thanks for all the warm wishes!!

Noel: Thinking of you this am and hope your surgery goes smoothly with an quick recovery!...pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

V:Hope your interview goes amazing, you sound very well prepared for it, so I am sure it will go great!...pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thank you to everyone for all the prayers warm wishes and pixie dust. DH and I had a wonderful weekend with the GK's. I hope to be back on the boards in a few days. Just skimmed the boards and if I missed anything important, someone can PM me.

Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter