Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts:
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort

Standard Room $154 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Friday through Saturday nights 4/24/09 - 6/6/09
52% Off — A Savings of $171
Standard Room $199 per night, plus tax*
for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights 4/19/09 - 6/4/09
38% Off — A Savings of $126

yeah!!!!! Thank you so much for posting, I've been on hold for 10 minutes already. I'll post with results when I'm done!

update- Just got through. They only released codes for Passholders or Florida Residents (doesn't surprise me as that is typically first). She asked if I had a specific code, which I didn't, so no luck as of yet...

Just got WL Courtyard View May 16th to 23rd for $1968.75 ( thats for 2 adults ). Thats exactly what I wanted! :banana:

We've never stayed on property before and I needed to pick up 2 nights (May 19-21) before our off-site timeshare week. Didn't know that there would be room only discounts so I booked at the All Star Movies for $105/night. I thought that was good. Are you guys telling me that I might be able to get it for $64 per night? I'm not an AP or a FL resident.

Hmmmmm, I've already booked all the ADR for our 10 days including CRT, Rose & Crown dinner for Illuminations and Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic package using my reservation code. I assume I can't disturb any of that by trying to cancel and rebook the resort portion. Right?

It looks like room only discounts didn't come out until mid March last year. I don't think I can wait that long;)

I was thinking the same thing.

Do you know what the room only discount was last year (for non AP/ non FL resident)? I currently have 10 nights booked with the 4/3 deal, but was thinking of making the last 3 nights a room only. That way I could apply a discount to those nights if one is offered.

i REALLY need a room only rate. Airtran changed their flight schedule and now I need to come in a day early!!! AH! So, I am thinking of just booking room only for the night and then starting package for what I have booked. That way to I don't have to add the dining plan etc for just the night. We won't fly in until 9:30pm. EEEK!:scared1:

We are going May 27 - June 3rd and are staying at the cabins at Ft. Wilderness. I am new to this and don't quite understand this site yet. Are the codes for discounts on top of the buy4 get3 free promo? How do the codes work when they are available? If I can save money, of course that would be awesome.

looking for codes for May!
i will be there from May 9th - 18th 2009, yes lil notice but it was a last minute airfare to visit family so...if anyone can help, I called the Resvations Desk for mine and said I should recieve a update soon as I have moved 2 times within the last yr. all my mail has beed screwed up. HELP! haha, thanks!
Brandon

Count me in as waiting too ... do we really think a May code might come out Mid-March? I need a room only code, I called a few days ago just to see what rate I could get at POFQ for May 5th and the CM quoted me $170 a night! :scared1: I did some on-line checking after that and they sure don't show being booked up anywhere, so I'm still hoping a code will come out. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter