May 2009 code watch

I've been waiting and checking every day for something to come out for months, but unfortunately when I called Saturday morning nothing was available at POP for our dates with the spring code. :sad2:

Oh well... We still can't wait for our trip, but a little cheaper would have been nice. :upsidedow

I've been waiting and checking every day for something to come out for months, but unfortunately when I called Saturday morning nothing was available at POP for our dates with the spring code. :sad2:

Oh well... We still can't wait for our trip, but a little cheaper would have been nice. :upsidedow

Did you try a Moderate or are you tied to Pop? With the Spring Code, you could probably get a Moderate for the same price as Pop at regular rack rate. In any event, keep checking back! You never know when a cancellation will happen. Good luck! :)

Did you try a Moderate or are you tied to Pop? With the Spring Code, you could probably get a Moderate for the same price as Pop at regular rack rate. In any event, keep checking back! You never know when a cancellation will happen. Good luck! :)

We're actually doing 11 nights at POP (the first 7 with the 4/3 deal, the other 4 would be what I was looking for the code for) and I booked a separate room for my MIL to join us for 3 nights, so I really am fairly tied to POP. Our options are to move to another resort for the second part of our stay or switch all three reservations to AllStar Sports (the only value available)-- neither option really seems worth the savings to me, plus no one in my family is remotely interested in any sports.

Good to know that something may become available. I'll try to call a few times before it expires to see. Thanks for the info.

We're actually doing 11 nights at POP (the first 7 with the 4/3 deal, the other 4 would be what I was looking for the code for) and I booked a separate room for my MIL to join us for 3 nights, so I really am fairly tied to POP. Our options are to move to another resort for the second part of our stay or switch all three reservations to AllStar Sports (the only value available)-- neither option really seems worth the savings to me, plus no one in my family is remotely interested in any sports.

Good to know that something may become available. I'll try to call a few times before it expires to see. Thanks for the info.

Keep checking back. I was booked at the POP prior to the codes coming out, then on the day the codes came out I called and they said nothing available at POP but I could switch to ALL-Stars which I did because of the savings.($170) I checked the rates on line that day and it had nothing available at POP.

Today I thought, just for kicks I'll check online and see if POP opened up and it had so I called WDW and switched back to POP. I thnk as the 45 day balance due deadline approachs more people may cancel :confused3 , so definatly check back.

Hope you are able to get a deal :wizard:

I tried online last night and Pop was available for the nights I wanted. I had switched from Pop to Movies to get the discounted rate. I decided to just stay with Movies. (Actually I let DD decide. :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter