May 2009.... Waiting....

We have about 2 and a half weeks left :cool1: :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dance3::dance3::dance3:
Why does time seem to go soooo much slower during the final stretch? Last month completely flew by, and the first week of may so far has gone by so slow!

We have about 2 and a half weeks left :cool1: :cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dance3::dance3::dance3:
Why does time seem to go soooo much slower during the final stretch? Last month completely flew by, and the first week of may so far has gone by so slow!

AMEN. I think it been so bad for me Heather b/c it also marks the end of me teaching for the year!
:cheer2:
3 weeks from TODAY we will hopefully be on ME headed to the GF!

its not that the time is going by so slow, its cause you can see your dates on the calendar now and you want the time to hurry up so you can get there, last month you couldn't see the dates so it seemed like time was on a roll. for me the past 5 months [i booked in Dec.] have gone by pretty fast or they seemed to and now that i'm down to a couple weeks the time is dragging.

This time next week I will be landing in Orlando to visit the mouse!!:woohoo:
Taking my DD princess:(13) and DF :cool2:(35) :love:- it is his first time and I hope he enjoys it :scared:

10 more days! :banana: :banana: :banana: Been soooooo long since the last time that we were in WDW ..... can't believe that it is almost time! :cool1: So many last minute things left to do! :scared:

For those that travel with kids, how packed are you at this point? I've done clothes so far. Nothing else.

Holy cow - we have 1 more full day ahead, and then Lord willing, we are on that plane. I have done most of my cleaning, and am now working on laundry.

We are mostly packed, but a few odd and ends. It's the calm before the storm in the house.

Wow, we booked all the way in January, and it seems so long ago. It's like a blink and we are here!

We booked in Dec (well, it was a surprise from my FIL) and it seemed eons away! I can't wait 10 more days!!!!

1 Week from right now we will be sitting at the airport waiting for our flight to board and take off at midnight!!! For those of you there before us have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter