May 2009.... Waiting....

Just 16 more days or 2 weeks from this saturday, :yay: so close, i can almost taste a cool refreshing dole whip float. mmmm

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

For those that travel with kids, how packed are you at this point? I've done clothes so far. Nothing else.

We are leaving in 9 days (yipeee .... single digits) :cheer2: and I have started throwing my DDs clothes into a laundry basket for now. Every time I see something that needs to go with us, I just throw it into the basket.The suitcases have been brought up from the basement but just sitting there for now. :rolleyes1 Want to finish most of the packing by this weekend.

Made a last minute decision to go visit my Father at WDW, only two weeks away!!!!!!

May 21-28....coming real soon...

I just realized that we will be there over the Holiday....dumby me just never thought of that...

Anyone know what the normal crowd is like this time of the month???

Also, we are staying at the AKL, does anyone know if the love bugs are still going at it??? We stayed mid May in 07 and they were going crazy....made it hard to enjoy the pool with them on you all the time.

That is all....thanks.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter