May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just bumping back up
I am having second thoughts on May. But will keep watching the thread till I decide.

Too bad! :sad1: We're going the first week of May, so can't make any of the meets! Maybe next time. You guys have fun!:goodvibes

Booked for May 20th - 27th, the first of the Star Wars Weekends. That is also Memorial Day weekend. The start of Summer:beach:
Would like Meet some of you!pixiedust:

:upsidedow

Bump

Looks like 3rd weekend has alot of people.

Id be interested in the Jelly Rolls meet or the Lounge at Poly.

Hopefully booking this week.

This would be fun, but we're still in planning this time, hopefully we will have our trip on May and go on the first week. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I'm still interested in meeting up also. Anything is good with me! I'm still in the process of what I want to do each day, its kind of hard because of the park hours. I changed from the DxDDP to the QSDP so I'm trying to get a good idea of where I want to eat. I had a spreadsheet saved but it was on my other macbook that died and like a dummy I didn't email it to myself. I'm there 14May-19May at ASMu.
I still need to book my flight also, I keep holding the same flights over & over hoping the price will go down even more but I'm probably going to just pay for the ticket later tonight. It went from around $500 on American and most of the other airlines in Aug when I booked the trip. Then I found a flight on Northwest for $252.90 and when I was looking a few days ago I noticed American had dropped their prices and that flight was $252.90 with Northwest & Delta being $248.80. For the $5 difference, I'm going to book American I think, that is what I always fly on anyway. I can't wait!!! I'm so excited :p

Well, if I can get enough time off work (maybe a 2 or even 3 day weekend) and save up to cover all of the costs of travel (that's about 1.5 gallons of gas each way for me), :eek: I could probably join in on any weekend.

May hours are posted now.

Hopefully I can still make this trip. A possible contract has possibly been hammered out by the union and the city. It looks like it'll affect work schedules - too complicated to explain. Depending on what happens, I may be working every Saturday in May (or not :confused3 ). Hope I find out something this week.

Regarding the Poly Tambu Lounge, possible monorail crawl meet, I guess I need to ask of those going the weekend of May 15th -17th (or longer), what is your arrival date and do you know your arrival time (if you are flying in on the 15th)? I will be there 90 min, +/- whenever I leave home, so no worries for me.

Bound2travel - You said you may be working Saturdays, are you available on Friday night (being you may be working the next morning)? Saturday night??

I am leaning a bit more towards Friday, but I want to look at all aspects. So it isn't set yet.

I saw that hours are posted on the DIS Home site, but when I went to Disney.com they have yet to post any times for May. So how reliable are the posted times? I am looking to do more detailed plan for my trip.

Hi everyone -

I will be at WDW from May 12th - May 19th for my first solo trip. I will also be celebrating my birthday. :cool1:

I am already meeting with a group of DISers on my birthday (May 13th) and I would love to meet more!

I saw that hours are posted on the DIS Home site, but when I went to Disney.com they have yet to post any times for May. So how reliable are the posted times? I am looking to do more detailed plan for my trip.

Hi Wizard -

I was wondering the same thing.

I'll be there May 12th - 19th and I noticed that there are some blank times for Spectromagic and Fantasmic. I hope that means that more shows might be added.

In regards to Fantasmic, I read awhile back they were considering cutting back some of the shows. So that could be why blank.

Also, I have noticed in the past that the Dis updates sooner the WDW site.

Bound2travel - You said you may be working Saturdays, are you available on Friday night (being you may be working the next morning)? Saturday night??

I am leaning a bit more towards Friday, but I want to look at all aspects. So it isn't set yet.

If they change my schedule and I'm working Saturdays, then I'll be working Tuesday - Saturdays. There'd be no way to get down there and then home for work (2.5 hr drive one way). I should know more this week. If I still end up with the weekend off, then I'll get down there early Thursday morning. So Thurs., Fri. or Sat. night monorail crawl would be fine with me.

No arrival times yet, haven't booked the flight. I'm reserved for May 14th, departing on the 18th.

I will be arriving on 5/14 around noon. On 5/19 my flight is scheduled for 550pm so I will probably head towards the airport around 3-330ish

Regarding the Poly Tambu Lounge, possible monorail crawl meet, I guess I need to ask of those going the weekend of May 15th -17th (or longer), what is your arrival date and do you know your arrival time (if you are flying in on the 15th)? I will be there 90 min, +/- whenever I leave home, so no worries for me.

Hey Sha

I'm in for that weekend. Will be coming in Thurs am leaving Monday night. Interested in the Lounge meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter