May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
The hours are up on the WDW site now too, and I didn't compare the two, but they look the same.

I am leaning more to doing this on Friday night (Tambu Lounge/Monorail crawl), but this may change. I want to try to accommodate others.

I can't tell, but there seems to be two topics for meets during a similar timeframe?

Also, did I miss a post with suggested activities, or should I just do more than skim this time to find dates, times, and whatnot?

With all of the folks headed there during mid May, I'm considering taking vacation time from work just to drive the 34.7 miles each day for some meets and fun, but am having trouble putting together the details.

I can't tell, but there seems to be two topics for meets during a similar timeframe?

Also, did I miss a post with suggested activities, or should I just do more than skim this time to find dates, times, and whatnot?

With all of the folks headed there during mid May, I'm considering taking vacation time from work just to drive the 34.7 miles each day for some meets and fun, but am having trouble putting together the details.

You missed something... LOL

the Tambu Lounge/Monorail crawl will be a meet within the weekend of 15-17th May. So I guess it falls under an activity for that time frame :goodvibes

You missed something... LOL

the Tambu Lounge/Monorail crawl will be a meet within the weekend of 15-17th May. So I guess it falls under an activity for that time frame :goodvibes

I guess I did. Oh well.

We did it!:yay:

Just got off the phone with Tracy sitting here (jadedbeauty) and we are in for May 14/or 15 thru the 19th. Miraculously got the 17th and 18th at BCV so took it as a sign. We are going to book the first few nights at POP or POFQ but are waiting for some discount.

Where is everyone else booked?

And we will definitely be doing the monorail crawl :)

Just got off the phone with Tracy sitting here (jadedbeauty) and we are in for May 14/or 15 thru the 19th. Miraculously got the 17th and 18th at BCV so took it as a sign. We are going to book the first few nights at POP or POFQ but are waiting for some discount.

Seriously!!! Thats awesome. I look forward to meeting you Robin and seeing Tracy again.

I am booked.. no where fantastic just at Pop but I come in 14th early and leave late on the 18th.

Monorail crawl is a must.

Seriously!!! Thats awesome. I look forward to meeting you Robin and seeing Tracy again.

I am booked.. no where fantastic just at Pop but I come in 14th early and leave late on the 18th.

Monorail crawl is a must.

YAY! We are seriously thinking of booking POP for the fun people that we now know are staying there:dance3: Really looking forward to it! You have almost the exact same dates. I booked the 2 nights DVC just to throw in a hot tub.

Tracy says hi:woohoo:

Hi! I'm Christine, and I will also be at POP from May 10-17th! Would like to participate in the monorail crawl! Can't say I've ever done that before!! Would like to hear more details about it... Thanks! :)

YAY! We are seriously thinking of booking POP for the fun people that we now know are staying there:dance3: Really looking forward to it! You have almost the exact same dates. I booked the 2 nights DVC just to throw in a hot tub.

Tracy says hi:woohoo:

Hi Tracy!!!! Woohoo. I understand about the hottub. Would have stayed DVC if I had the choice

Hi! I'm Christine, and I will also be at POP from May 10-17th! Would like to participate in the monorail crawl! Can't say I've ever done that before!! Would like to hear more details about it... Thanks! :)

Hey Christine!!! Woohoo.

Now I have never done a monorail crawl either.. I suspect it will involve.. many resort bars... many drinks... many monorail rides.. and repeat!

Now I have never done a monorail crawl either.. I suspect it will involve.. many resort bars... many drinks... many monorail rides.. and repeat!

we never got out of the Tambu Lounge but that is the basic idea Carrie :goodvibes

Hey there!!! Well that sounds like a lot of fun!!! ;)

Hi from Jadedbeauty and me! The monorail crawl is just one of the fun and exciting possibilities for May. We also like to do the pool bar crawl and the Jellyrolls crawl at least once per adult trip. Everyone is welcome :)

Hi everyone -

I'll be at WDW May 12th - 19th. I just switched from ASMo to POFQ!! My first time staying there.

I would love to participate in the Monorail crawl! Has the group decided on a date?

No, a date hasnt been officially stated about which night it will happen. I will post that soon.

Hi neighbor-Jadedbeauty and I are both from NFalls and will be there in May at the same time. We'll have to catch up with you there:thumbsup2

Where are you staying am at Pop!!!I am not a drinker but would love to meet you guys if only for a pop !!I do have a meet in the works for Wed. 20th at Pop around 2pm!!

Staying at Saratoga Springs....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter