MAY 2014 Car Rentals

I'm looking at possibly changing my incoming flight to where I will be coming in 3-4 hours earlier than I originally thought. Will that be a problem with Alamo at the airport?

Try calling them to ask. Once I had a flight change, by about 2 hours. When I tried to modify it online, the rate shot way up. WhenI called, they were happy to adjust it for me with no increase. (this may not always happen of course)

Dollar rates down right now...
Not better than what i have but for whomever is still looking
Midsize may 12-19 total 143 including taxes and fees

I'm looking at possibly changing my incoming flight to where I will be coming in 3-4 hours earlier than I originally thought. Will that be a problem with Alamo at the airport?

I usually just showed up before, never called. only problem may be if going from under a full day to over it might be more then. I hope that makes sense. For example if renting May 1@1000 to May 5@900 you have full days and if you change to May 1@1000 to May 5@400pm then you will have an exact day added which may cost more. If your rental is already over(like last example) you will be fine the day is already added in.

I hope that makes sense it is confusing.

Just changed to Alamo midsize for $143.00 for 5 days. Not to bad. Plus they have a special I get 1,800 SW RR points:thumbsup2

Just switched for our 1 week rental MCO to four points for next week from a standard for $167 to a compact for $157. $10 is $10 and it's only the three of us, so a compact works great! Costco Alamo ;)

Just now - Alamo special - Free Upgrade - coupon code AU5235ASJ

Good for cars rented thru 6/15/14.

Good luck.

Got $156.61, midsize, 5/18-5/25.

Just now - Alamo special - Free Upgrade - coupon code AU5235ASJ

Good for cars rented thru 6/15/14.

Good luck.

Got $156.61, midsize, 5/18-5/25.

Thanks! Just knocked some more off the total, I'm at $181.57 for a standard size 5/16-5/25.

If I rent a mid size at MCO with this coupon it gives me the standard size. However, I thought I read somewhere that Alamo does not have standard size at MCO only full. Is that correct?

If I rent a mid size at MCO with this coupon it gives me the standard size. However, I thought I read somewhere that Alamo does not have standard size at MCO only full. Is that correct?

MCO does not have a standard isle - so you pick from a full size if you book a standard. :)

Alamo rates are way down today for Memorial Day weekend, low enough that it's making me think about paying a little bit more to go with Alamo instead of Dollar. Can anyone compare the two for me?

I just knocked my Budget rental for 5/3-5/9 down from $142 to $118 using Costco. I've been checking daily, and this is the first it's dropped below the $142 since I booked that several weeks ago.

ETA: That's for a compact.

i was just coming to post that! rates with costco today with budget $119 with taxes for 1 week rental 5/10-5/17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter