*May 27, 2012 DISNEY DREAM* 5-night Double Dip to Castaway Cay!

Found the spreadsheet and printed it out and realized I needed to give our hometown - Fayetteville, NC. As for an exchange date, we're just happy to be included. Thanks for organizing this! We look forward to sailing again and being prepared like pros!
I added your hometown. We pass by Fayetteville on our way down 95 driving from Jersey to Florida...any suggestions for a good lunch place not far off the 95 exit? we usually hit a ruby tuesday or applebees but I'm always up for a local suggestion!

Hi, Nicole! There is a Cracker Barrel at one of the Fayetteville exits - Exit 49 on the west side of I-95. Fullers BBQ is off exit 56 coming down business 95 & 301. A little further south in Lumberton is Friendly's at Exit 22 on the east side of the freeway. There are alot of enthic restaurants in Fayetteville due to the military but they are a bit off the freeway. I have a cousin in Collingswood and friends in the area that I visit.
Enjoy & have a safe trip!

I think you register on board or meet at a specific place the morning of. I saw it in an older navigator We are doing it too, my husband could do it twice in the time it will take me to do it once!:sad:

My husband did the 5K on our first cruise, and yes, they just had a designated meeting spot (time was in the a.m. shortly after the ship docked at CC). A CM met them and took them on the jog, and he said it was pretty laid back--not like a race or anything. Now, this was almost 3 years ago, so things could have changed a bit . . .

And, I just have to say--we're a week out from leaving! :cool1:
We're driving down Friday afternoon/evening (the 25th) as soon as my son gets out of school and doing one park day on Saturday. Can't wait! :dance3:

We've never been to the parks when it was crazy crowded, like it's supposed to be that day, so this will be a new experience for us! I'm hoping that with hitting MK early, taking an afternoon break, and having some kind of touring plan, we'll have a good time, even with the crowds!

We've never been to the parks when it was crazy crowded, like it's supposed to be that day, so this will be a new experience for us! I'm hoping that with hitting MK early, taking an afternoon break, and having some kind of touring plan, we'll have a good time, even with the crowds![/QUOTE]

Maybe you'll get lucky since a lot of people will be going to Hollywood Studios that day for Star Wars Weekends! (which is also VERY worth going to if you are Star Wars fans). But if it is still crowded at MK just make good use of the fast passes and you'll still have a great time!

We decided not to go to a park on Sat when we are there. We are just going to hang out at DTD and the Boardwalk. I was afraid that it was going be busy. It is getting closer! I am finishing up packing today and I have 4 more nights of work before I leave. :cool1:

The highs here are 40's. Can not wait to be sunning on the beach :beach:

Only a few more FE gifts left to make and then to start packing!! Can't believe only a few days left until we fly out!!!:cool1: Ready to start acting a little :goofy:

We've never been to the parks when it was crazy crowded, like it's supposed to be that day, so this will be a new experience for us! I'm hoping that with hitting MK early, taking an afternoon break, and having some kind of touring plan, we'll have a good time, even with the crowds!

Maybe you'll get lucky since a lot of people will be going to Hollywood Studios that day for Star Wars Weekends! (which is also VERY worth going to if you are Star Wars fans). But if it is still crowded at MK just make good use of the fast passes and you'll still have a great time![/QUOTE]

We went to the parks over memorial weekend last year. As off season veterans, I was also worried about the crowds-it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! As was stated, use the fast passes, and you will have a great time.

Just catching up on this thread - finished fish extender gifts today! Sorry to reply late Disneymimi - my boys are Harry Potter Fans too! ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter