MAY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Pms have been sent out to all pen pals. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange. Please include your twist, and letter together in the same mailing. The send by date is Saturday May 9th. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. And if you will be away, please let me know. Have fun!

Checking in. I will be with my daughter & her family from May 7th to May 17th. It's just two hours away and I will have access to a computer.

Pen Pals, please check in here since our April thread has closed. You may check in from now till Friday for this upcoming weeks check in.

Mine arrived from Patsy! Thank you so much Patsy for the Chocolate Macadamia Nut Kona Coffee!!! I can't wait to try it!!!! :drinking1Yummy!!!!!! :wave2:

Reminder- the send by date is Saturday May 9th.

I will be posting the next round of the pen pal exchange next month, so stay tuned. This will be for the months of July, August, and September.

Maria, and Keelie are the both of you around?

Everyone, feel free to check in for the upcoming week now. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Tomorrow is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent off your exchange so that I know it has been mailed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter