MAY Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange

That just leaves four more to arrive. Then the new twist, and topic will be revealed for the last month....June.

Thank you Maria for checking in.

Anyone else want to join in for the next round? I will be closing the sign up thread in thirty minutes.

Pen pals, please check in either on this thread or the June thread.

Did anyone else receive anything? Thought all mailings should have had arrived by now according to the dates they were mailed.

Thank you Maria for the update. Nothing here either, so I had sent Cindy a pm. She had been on a vacation, so hoping she is able to help in soon and will update when I hear from her.

Thank you Maria for the update. Nothing here either, so I had sent Cindy a pm. She had been on a vacation, so hoping she is able to help in soon and will update when I hear from her.

I will resend your letter and twist...not sure what heppened

To Maria.

Your nice letter was waiting for me when I arrived home. Thanks for the puzzle book; I like to do crossword puzzles. And, thanks very much for the journal; I will try to use it (I am a great procrastinator).

Thank you for the fast update. It should be soon. Since it is an international exchange, it takes a bit more time to arrive.

Got mine today!!! Thank you Keelie for the giant chocolate bar!!! Yum!!!!!! Hope you are having a great trip!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter