May Universal EE

mamapenguin

DIS Veteran
The website says Universal EE May 8- May 31
Islands EE March 6- May 31. The App only has Islands EE and not Universal. Which one is correct? I’m looking at going in late May. Also, does anyone know what the pass holder bonus benefits are from May 1-May 26? The site says check back in April, but it hasn’t been updated…

I can’t answer your questions but trying to boost your post up so it will catch the eye of someone that can give you the info you need

Islands EE March 6- May 31. The App only has Islands EE and not Universal. Which one is correct? I’m looking at going in late May. Also, does anyone know what the pass holder bonus benefits are from May 1-May 26? The site says check back in April, but it hasn’t been updated…
I find the app to be more accurate but regardless, EE changes sometimes. As for AP Appreciation Days, in the past they’ve offered things such as a separate park entrance for AP holders, bigger discounts on hotels, special AP merch, exclusive food offerings and/or AP magnets. I checked the website as well just now and it still hasn’t been updated.

Last year when I was planning for this year’s trip they almost exclusively had EE at Islands. If I’m remembering correctly the only time Studios had EE was the week of Memorial Day. I’m guessing they’ll do the same this year unless they’re expecting heavy crowds.

Really depends. Early Entry seems to be at Islands more often but last trip at the last minute Universal had Early Entry even though it did not show on the app the week before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter