MAYhem with the Mouse-a GROUP PTR Meet Roll Call

Woot! Can I join in too? I followed over from the DisMom's Thread!

We will be at BCV from May 16th - May 23rd. Although we arrive in Florida on the 14th. :)

Welcome!! I saw the Dis Mom's thread-will have to come and introduce myself!! You will be there before most of us to warm the place up!!

Another one from the DisMom's thread! Thanks to Pilotwife02! We just decided today that we'd head to DW for Memorial day weekend! I'd love to get to the meet on the 28th!

Welcome! Congrats on deciding to go! We would love to have you at the meet!!

I've been in the wrong May thread all this time! :confused3 I was wondering since there were so many people going in May if anyone was going to do a meet.

We'll be at POR from May 23 - May 31. The cast included myself (Jeff) DW (Becky) and our three girls 11, 7 and 5.

Here's our schedule
23 - Epcot (L) Sunshine Seasons (D) 6:00 Garden Grill
24 - MK (L) family choice (D) 7:30 1900 Park Fare
25 - DHS (L) family choice (D) 6:00 SciFi
26 - AK (L) Flame Tree (D) family choice-possibly DTD
27 - No Park - Lunch @ Beach - (D) 6:10 Wispering Canyon
28 - MK (B) 10:20 Crystal Palace (D) 7:10 Chef Mickey's
29 - Epcot (L) somewhere in WS (D) 6:00 Akershus
30 - DHS (L) family choice (D) 7:00 50s Prime Time
31 - MK Family Magic Tour (L) family choice

It doesn't look like either of the planned meets fits our schedule. :sad1: But, maybe there will be another one planned? Anyway, if our schedules cross feel free to say hi! :wave2:

Welcome Jeff! I am married to a Jeff and we have 2 princesses! Leanne and I will also be at MK on the 24th and DHS on the 25th. I will also be in Epcot Sat night if we want to plan something! We both will have AP's so are flexible. Thanks for joining in!

Can somebody speak English so this hillbilly will know what's going on? How do I know ya'll aren't saying something like "Lisa's such a dumb bunny"?":rotfl:

Can somebody speak English so this hillbilly will know what's going on? How do I know ya'll aren't saying something like "Lisa's such a dumb bunny"?":rotfl:

:rotfl:

I keep checking using my google toolbar to translate for me ;)

Seriously though, is it sad that I'm happy we picked France so I can have easy access to the Grey Goose slushies?

Seriously though, is it sad that I'm happy we picked France so I can have easy access to the Grey Goose slushies?

Um, no on the slushies cause I was thinking the same thing :)

Bonjour les amis!!
So France it is! I won't be able to do it for the May 22nd bur May 29th is our Worldshowcase day anyways so.... we will be there!

Q

Je vous demande pardon.

Ok I confess, I can't speak more than 3 words in French, but it sounds so cool on the translation sites..........I love the internet ;).

Um Dana and Michelle...
excusez-moi, pardonnez-moi
habla ingles por favor

LOL Mary, I do understand what you said :rotfl:.

Lisa, I know what you mean, I always get paranoid when someone speaks a different language around me. Amanda can speak German and it use to bug me to no end when she would talk to her friend in German :headache:.

YUMMMMM , I like the grand marnier orange slushie :thumbsup2. I can't wait to be sipping one again.

Um, no on the slushies cause I was thinking the same thing :)

:thumbsup2:goodvibes:yay:

I saw all the French and Spanish and thought I had clicked on the wrong thread for a second. I took French in high school and college but I have no idea what anyone said (sad huh?).

Now I'm going to have to go check out this Mom Thread. Sounds interesting.

Glad y'all finally decided where to meet. Sounds like it's going to be a fun time!

Here's the link to the Dis Mom's thread!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2427787

Our plans for May are still floating around. Since we just figured out we were going a few days ago. I did just make an ADR for CP on 5/29 for DD11. Her birthday is in April, so I decided that we'd celebrate it at DW for her!

And of course I'll be in Epcot on the 28th. :rotfl:

We can meet up on the 28th. We have an ADR at the Rainforest Cafe at AK for 6:30pm, then as long as the jetlag hasn't kicked in we are going to meet you guys that evening.
Is there anywhere in particular in France you are going to meet? I don't want to have to resort to my usual impression of a fishwife and yell:scared1:

Salut!

I may just have to try one of those slushies! I'm so excited about our meet! :cool1:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:Hello Everybody!!:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

My name is Hillary, and I'm another crazy fun-loving person excited for my May trip! :laughing:
My DBF Steven and I will be staying at Pop Century from May 19-31.

I'd love to try and show up for one of the meets! I love the group photo idea (and I have to try these goose drinks I've been hearing so much about in France...)

:dance3: What a great idea for a group PTR! :dance3:

Here's a quick list of my ADRs (all times are PM):
May 19- 8:15 Raglan Road
May 20- 7:05 Liberty Tree Tavern
May 21- 1:50 Coral Reef
May 22- 8:30 San Angel Inn
May 23- 5:35 50's Prime Time Cafe
May 24- 6:30 Yak & Yeti
May 25- 4:15 Planet Hollywood
May 26- 7:50 Teppan Edo
May 27- 1:30 Tusker House
May 28- 8:00 Nine Dragons
May 29- 6:30 Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
May 30- 5:40 Crystal Palace

May's coming soon!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:Hello Everybody!!:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

My name is Hillary, and I'm another crazy fun-loving person excited for my May trip! :laughing:
My DBF Steven and I will be staying at Pop Century from May 19-31.

I'd love to try and show up for one of the meets! I love the group photo idea (and I have to try these goose drinks I've been hearing so much about in France...)

:dance3: What a great idea for a group PTR! :dance3:

Here's a quick list of my ADRs (all times are PM):
May 19- 8:15 Raglan Road
May 20- 7:05 Liberty Tree Tavern
May 21- 1:50 Coral Reef
May 22- 8:30 San Angel Inn
May 23- 5:35 50's Prime Time Cafe
May 24- 6:30 Yak & Yeti
May 25- 4:15 Planet Hollywood
May 26- 7:50 Teppan Edo
May 27- 1:30 Tusker House
May 28- 8:00 Nine Dragons
May 29- 6:30 Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
May 30- 5:40 Crystal Palace

May's coming soon!

Hi Hillary! Hope to see you at one of the meets!!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter